Home Alone!

5 hours ago, Peelease said:

Depends what you like. In the garden, doggy style where people could potentially see you, Kitchen sink is always sexy af, pee on yourself in the bath... All would be amazing imo

It might be too late now but an idea for next time. Why not be really naughty and just piss on the kitchen floor?

Yeah you gotta mop it up afterwards but think how much fun you'll have doing something so naughty.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/5/2019 at 2:18 PM, F.W said:

pictures would be great?

I can’t take any on the phone I use because for some reason I can’t turn off iCloud for sharing pics!! I’ll set up my old phone and hopefully post some soon

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Misspy said:

I can’t take any on the phone I use because for some reason I can’t turn off iCloud for sharing pics!! I’ll set up my old phone and hopefully post some soon

That will be fantastic hun. Would be lovely to see some pee pics from you xx

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

That will be fantastic hun. Would be lovely to see some pee pics from you xx

Don’t know if I’d compare to the hot girls who have posted on here, I’m getting a bit insecure 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Misspy said:

Don’t know if I’d compare to the hot girls who have posted on here, I’m getting a bit insecure 😂

I'm sure they will be lovely and greatly enjoyed by us. All are welcome to post content on this site. But dont feel any pressure hun it is what your happy and confident with that counts. Take care xxx

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/6/2019 at 2:45 AM, Misspy said:

All you ladies here are hot and attractive, including yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/7/2019 at 9:31 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Watch out for the Nigerian guy who says he's a Prince and wants to borrow money too. 

Prince was Nigerian?   I always wondered why I never got the money he said he was going to send me.

• Haha 3