I am new to here

5 hours ago, DivaQC said:

Bonjour every one!!

I am new to this blog. I was invite to come here by my best friend Sephora. My english is little good and sorry for mistakes, be patience with me. I am engage so please respect my status.

You can call me by my name Amanda and DivaQC.  😋

Welcome to the forum. Am sure you'll love it here. But if you ever get any problems we mods are here to help.

We're all a pretty friendly bunch here.

• Agree 2

Welcome Amanda! Glad to have you here, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

And don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine and definitely better than my French!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you have a small or large bladder?

I guess medium

10 hours ago, Misspy said:

Hi Amanda 😊

Great to have another female here 

Allo Misspy, thank you. What is the hmm, men vs women?

9 hours ago, Sophie said:

Welcome Amanda! Glad to have you here, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

And don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine and definitely better than my French!

Allo Sophie and thank you. 🤗  I try

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I am sure she will love those places just like you helped us throught the marvellous Nature thread...

O iam sure she will as well. We have huge wide open skies and fields here compared to eastern Canada 

• Like 2

Bladder capacity is very different from urinary output.The bladder in theory can probably hold over a litre of fluid.However,it will begin to indicate the need to urinate at around 3-400 ml.This in normality will be after about 4-5 hours of average fluid intake.Even if you "hold",your bladder will probably not release much more than about 500 ml,thus you wil be retaining urine.this urine will begin to then ferment causing urinary infections,very unpleasant.

It must be said that purposefully holding urine beyond what you could call the critical point,when it can no longer contain,and you will begin to leak,is very bad for you medically.Your bladder will distend and possibly form little sacs,which then will preclude your correct emptying,and you will retain urine,which is VERY bad for your health.This will result in stones forming which will also prevent you urinating properly.Thus potentially requiring surgery in later life.

Bladder CAPACITY can really only be measured medically,by filling the bladder through a catheter.You cannot really get an indication of your own capacity.

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, DivaQC said:

What is the hmm, men vs women?

I don't know the exact ratio, but men do outnumber the ladies here, I am guessing by about 4 to 1. But don't let that put you off. There are plenty of great active ladies here - @Sephora, @Sophie, @Lilipee, @spywareonya, @chubbybirb999, @Blackinksoul30, etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 3:50 PM, DivaQC said:

Bonjour every one!!

I am new to this blog. I was invite to come here by my best friend Sephora. My english is little good and sorry for mistakes, be patience with me. I am engage so please respect my status.

You can call me by my name Amanda and DivaQC.  😋

Hi ansd a slightly belated welcome, Amanda.  

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:34 PM, DivaQC said:

Oulala, its, not alot of women, thats ok

Don't worry sweetie, male friendship is a great thing here

You can't imagine how polite some guys here can be even if you are married

You can still anywaychat with them about ANYTHING, they will involve you with manly things and respect the girly ones, I swear

So don't think you need too many girls, as boys here can be more sensitive than many ladies I met in my life

I feel like a family member when I'm around them, and believe me they can make you feel hugged much beside sex or other similar things

Anyway, I'm here if you want a female friend, uh!!!

• Love 4