Member Updates BIG SURPRISE FOR PEEFANS!!

14 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I for one cannot wait hahahahah

Me neither!!! But it may need a bit of time… ihihihihi!!!

I will not divulge anything!!! Come on people, let's all be curious together!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

A big surprise is coming

Maybe soon, maybe… less soon!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But a big surprise is coming!!!

Check this thread and bump it up from time to time… because it's coming!!!

how ominous xD

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 2
34 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I can't be the only one who is curious 😉

Indeed you are not!!!

Somebody also is...

24 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

curiouser and curiouser

!!!

No, Riley, not

15 minutes ago, Riley said:

ominous xD

CURIOMINOUS!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, HitEmAll said:

Curiosity was this Mars mission, wasn't it? 🙂👽🛸

Well you can't piss on Mars because the lack of pressure would blowjob your brain out of your cock!!!

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Well you can't piss on Mars because the lack of pressure would blowjob your brain out of your cock!!!

LOOOL!! That's a bold theory, but as a scientist I can confirm that this must be 100% the truth!

However, actually, last winter I once started to write a piss fan fiction on "the expanse", and there is a lot of pissing on mars lol!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LOOOL!! That's a bold theory, but as a scientist I can confirm that this must be 100% the truth!

You see?? Fuck Privée club, on Mars you get the best cock-sucking atmosphere of the Solar system!!!

However, actually, last winter I once started to write a piss fan fiction on "the expanse", and there is a lot of pissing on mars lol!

And how did it come I missed it? Please post a link in a PM before sense of stupidity kills me

Anyway, curiosity may be satisfied soon… very soon!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

You see?? Fuck Privée club, on Mars you get the best cock-sucking atmosphere of the Solar system!!!

And how did it come I missed it? Please post a link in a PM before sense of stupidity kills me

Anyway, curiosity may be satisfied soon… very soon!!!

Nah, I never finished the story lol! Have to do that at some point..

So according to your theory, what happens to girls pissing on Mars?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Legit quote from Artemis, by Andy Weir:

It’s a closed system, so what you really pay for is water purification. The hotel room had a graywater-reuse shower. The first twenty liters were fresh water (that lasted about three minutes). After that, it reheated your used water and gave it back to you. You could be in there as long as you wanted and you’d only use twenty liters. Important note: Do not pee in a graywater-reuse shower.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

The atmospheric pressure on the surface of Mars is extremely low. We could never survive it outside a space suit. So the only pissing you could do is inside your own spacesuit.

Perhaps when space travel is common in the 22nd century there will be a fetish for pissing in your own space suit, lol.

More seriously, even if you could survive long enough outside a spacesuit to piss on Mars, much of the planet is exceptionally cold. The pressure is also simply too low for piss to exist in liquid form. It would either instantly freeze or instantly boil away, depending upon how cold or warm it is. Under the Martian midday sun around the equator, temperatures can reach 20 C, which is the equivalent of a warm day in May in England!! Under those conditions piss would instantly evaporate in the low pressure. But temps can also fall below -120 C, cold enough for carbon dioxide as well as water to freeze. Under those conditions piss would instantly turn to ice before it even reaches the ground.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Holy fuck your cocks would EXPLODE while piss is running through it!!!

You just need a crazy high flow rate of hot piss, then it won't explode!

Good thing on Mars is you can pee much farther, only a third of earth gravitation 🙂

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, HitEmAll said:

You just need a crazy high flow rate of hot piss, then it won't explode!

Ok maybe I can do that, I'm such a hot nasty slut!!!

One day you should come to Gold to check a bit!!! Ihihihih

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ok maybe I can do that, I'm such a hot nasty slut!!!

If you pull your spacesuit off to pop a squat on Mars, the pressure inside you will be so much greater than the pressure outside you that you'll do the most tremendous rip roaring fart, lol

• Haha 3