University in the 80s

4 hours ago, watchr12 said:

Hi, VPW.

I've read your experiences in many places over the years, especially Xossip (which seems to have disappeared). Are you posting anywhere else beside PeeFans these days?

Thanks again!

Hi watchr12,

This is currently the only place I am posting, sadly after xossip died no other similar forums have shown interest in pee related stuff like the one we like.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rewdna said:

Great account there.You certainly had some amazing sightings.I've had a few myself over the years.Message me if you want to chat.

Sure would love recounting the good old days

5 hours ago, peeingone said:

I bet You miss those days a lot don't You? 

Indeed I do and also the girls wouldn't curse or get nasty if they would see a man passing by while they were peeing, times have changed. Peeing outdoors by girls is more common now but they also tend to get nasty far more.

• Like 1
On 7/2/2019 at 9:58 AM, vpw said:

One by one the girls went to the corner of the court as I saw them lift up their skirts and lower their panties and piss on the court by the fence.

Did they stand or squat?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Peeguy said:

Did they stand or squat?

They all squatted with their tennis skirts lifted around their hips, we tried zooming the camera but it was black and white and the resolution was too low to reveal anything except for the tennis court getting wet under their legs, one of the pissers was a very pretty blond and she had the biggest bladder compared to others. She was the first to rush to the corner to piss with her ass to the camera and remained squatted after the others had finished. We tried zooming but all we could see was the black and white contrast of her shapely butt and a huge puddle that was forming below it. The unfortunate part was the girl after finishing stayed in a half squat probably drip drying herself or finishing off and the camera just didn't do justice to the wet garden paradise between her thighs. I saw the girl many times afterwards around the campus and could only leave her fine body to my imagination.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

The experience by your car was fantastic.  I would love to have something like that. 

I have been lucky enough to talk to some girls whilst the were peeing and it is quite surreal when they are relaxed enough to chat whilst continuing to pee in front of you.  

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

The experience by your car was fantastic.  I would love to have something like that. 

I have been lucky enough to talk to some girls whilst the were peeing and it is quite surreal when they are relaxed enough to chat whilst continuing to pee in front of you.  

Actually that was a sort of revelation for me as well, I would clean my car regularly and while cleaning it I would notice some sort of stain on my rear bumper and that day, I got my answer. I was annoyed at first but then I didn't mind it as I knew the story behind it. 😄

• Like 1

Probably my age but I found the ladies on the time I grew up thats late 70s and 80s to have better attitude regards to peeing outdoors. Most would apologize if they were caught short and if they found you were there for a pee, they would relax further and have a chat. Even if they didn't open up they would lower their heads in embarrassment and continue while some request you for privacy. Rarely would they get aggressive or nasty that is quite common nowadays. Probably my generation gap showing but thats what I perceive nowadays even though as I mentioned earlier peeing in outdoor is far more common. 

The girls I caught behind my car in fact were highly apologetic when I caught them peeing on my car. Once they realized that I was from the same campus they relaxed totally and we held a conversation and when I returned from the car with some paper towels they right away thanked me and finishing their pee the one on my bumper straightened up with her full natural light bush and wiped vigorously while they other remained squatted and wiped herself. The towel actually was to wipe the bumper of the car but glad they took it otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, vpw said:

Probably my age but I found the ladies on the time I grew up thats late 70s and 80s to have better attitude regards to peeing outdoors. Most would apologize if they were caught short and if they found you were there for a pee, they would relax further and have a chat. Even if they didn't open up they would lower their heads in embarrassment and continue while some request you for privacy. Rarely would they get aggressive or nasty that is quite common nowadays. Probably my generation gap showing but thats what I perceive nowadays even though as I mentioned earlier peeing in outdoor is far more common. 

The girls I caught behind my car in fact were highly apologetic when I caught them peeing on my car. Once they realized that I was from the same campus they relaxed totally and we held a conversation and when I returned from the car with some paper towels they right away thanked me and finishing their pee the one on my bumper straightened up with her full natural light bush and wiped vigorously while they other remained squatted and wiped herself. The towel actually was to wipe the bumper of the car but glad they took it otherwise.

I reckon you're right.Nowadays you do have to be careful.You can end up in a lot of trouble if you get caught.You can be accused of all sorts and draw unnecessary attention to yourself.It's just the way society is.I've always been extra careful when out and about trying to catch females peeing.Although some have been aware of my presence but just brazenly carried on.Sounds like back then they were far more tolerant.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

I reckon you're right.Nowadays you do have to be careful.You can end up in a lot of trouble if you get caught.You can be accused of all sorts and draw unnecessary attention to yourself.It's just the way society is.I've always been extra careful when out and about trying to catch females peeing.Although some have been aware of my presence but just brazenly carried on.Sounds like back then they were far more tolerant.

Yes its sadly a mixed situation. Ladies are far more open to peeing with little or no privacy and are not as shy about it as it used to be earlier. Its common to see them pissing in parking lots. I have seen them piss by the side of their vehicles at the parking exit as we waited for congestion to clear. Earlier on ladies pissed on lots but at a discrete distance and this is no longer the case. Most of them would piss right next to their vehicles oblivious of their surroundings or behind. Its definitely a treat to see a woman get out and piss as her husband starts the car up. Last month at a parking lot of an outdoor event I saw a pretty fortyish mother piss along with two teen aged daughters. They were totally nonchalant of the show they were giving.  However your point is fully valid point that even with all the open attitude one can never ever let their guards down and worse, get accused  of harassment.  As for ladies in past it was about comfort zone and  also getting caught meant they were caught doing something wrong so the attitude was more apologetic rather than reactive. If they realized that there was nothing to be concerned with they would open up.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, peeingone said:

@vpw Those pee sightings that You got to see in the 1980's I think those sightings were here in the USA right?  

All in the east coast of US and also while a traveled to Europe as a student. The ones before are from India.

Guest UnabashedUser

Today's in-your-face attitude is encouraged by militant feminism who regard men as natural enemies and inferiors.

Penis envy. Say it again. Penis envy.

Then grow one, and a hairy set and pee like a man girls. 

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, peeingone said:

Well there is such thing as a penis envy. But what about pussy envy? Pussies control sex and are a more pleasureable sex organ. Besides it is easier for a girl to get laid than a guy. If a girl wants sex She can ask any guy any time ane get it anytime without doing much. But Us guys have to work with the girl for some time before She lets us enter her panties. 

They have the advantage that we need pussy and they can do without cock. It's a biological thing. Men trade love for sex, women trade sex for love. Or sell it. 

On 7/13/2019 at 11:38 PM, UnabashedUser said:

They have the advantage that we need pussy and they can do without cock. It's a biological thing. Men trade love for sex, women trade sex for love. Or sell it. 

They have the advantage in the fact that they have the mini penis aka clitoris as well as the pussy as well. Complete self contained system there.

I for one have always had pussy envy since the day I saw one first time. It was or the beautiful nineteen year old adult female, earlier I had seen younger ones of my age but had no fascination till I saw one that one. She was squatted legs spread wide and pissing away with her beautiful beaver that had never seen a razor all wet and dripping. Its then I realized how much intricate the female organ is compared to the male unimaginative flaccid stick. Nature gave them all the variety thats needed to lure us males. From different hair pattern to the way the lips spread open when they squat and the size and shape of labia. The fact the urge to pee made them reveal all this to us made it even more exciting as we would never ever get a chance to see the bits of these women otherwise. So from that day onward its always been about the peeing pussy view.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, peeingone said:

I for one have always had pussy envy since the day I saw one first time. It was or the beautiful nineteen year old adult female, earlier I had seen younger ones of my age but had no fascination till I saw one that one. She was squatted legs spread wide and pissing away with her beautiful beaver that had never seen a razor all wet and dripping. Its then I realized how much intricate the female organ is compared to the male unimaginative flaccid stick. Nature gave them all the variety thats needed to lure us males. From different hair pattern to the way the lips spread open when they squat and the size and shape of labia. The fact the urge to pee made them reveal all this to us made it even more exciting as we would never ever get a chance to see the bits of these women otherwise. So from that day onward its always been about the peeing pussy view.