Hairy Pussy?

2 hours ago, peeingone said:

I like all kinds of pussies whether a pussy is shaved, hairy, or trimmed I like all kinds. But I find armpit hair a huge turn off on a girl. A little bit of legย hair on a girl is okay but too much leg hair on a girl is also a huge turn off for me.ย 

yeahh pussy is pussy.ย 

• Like 1

i think when the Man dont shave why the Girl must do this?

is your life do what you want!

But never shave your pussy ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

really i like this when i lick a hairy pussy ist for me more erotic.

without hair i think is not the same.

But everyone has his own taste.

Edited by Ralf91
17 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

Hairy pussy covered in cum is so hot and sexy!!!

preview.jpg

1769682.jpg

0597732dd2a94d50233b0432276425c9.jpg

images.jpeg

2717471_005_8f83.jpg

image_midi_8.jpg

125010_15.jpg

781_Real.jpg

I really enjoy doing this when my wife let's her pussy grow out. The site of my cum covering her wet hairy pussy causes he to get hard again lol

• Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Got that right speedy. Wife here trims, does yardwork, but not much. I enjoy seeing a ring of fur around her award-winning asshole and delivering my cum directly on it from time to time. Seeing it run down onto her slit and clit gets me hard again rapidly.ย 

2 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Got that right speedy. Wife here trims, does yardwork, but not much. I enjoy seeing a ring of fur around her award-winning asshole and delivering my cum directly on it from time to time. Seeing it run down onto her slit and clit gets me hard again rapidly.ย 

O absolutely. Watching cum run down her legs of sometimes she will push it out onto me if I come inside her

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

O absolutely. Watching cum run down her legs of sometimes she will push it out onto me if I come inside her

Seeing her push it out so freakin' hot. She moans and says "get ready for it baby, I pee out your cum for you" and ย it burbles out of her cuntlips as her asshole protrudes too. ย If ย I'm still inside it rolls off my balls which is in itself hot.

If I'm inside her and starting to cum she senses this and moans "Give me your cum baby. Give me all of it I want inside my pussy" ย and that puts me over the top.ย 

Edited by UnabashedUser
Just now, UnabashedUser said:

Seeing her push it out so freakin' hot. She moans and says "get ready for it baby, I pee out your cum for you" and ย it burbles out of her cuntlips as her asshole protrudes too. ย If ย I'm still inside it rolls off my balls which is in itself hot.

My wife usually just pushes out the cum, either way still hot as hell and I get hard again and the fucking continues lol

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 5:07 PM, speedy3471 said:

I really enjoy doing this when my wife let's her pussy grow out. The site of my cum covering her wet hairy pussy causes he to get hard again lol

Same!

But then I sometimes get a pubeย in my mouth after licking her out and have to rethink!

ย 

• 1 year later...
On 7/1/2019 at 7:20 PM, Ralf91 said:

I am very open for sex.ย I am open to almost everything, but all with Pain is not my.

Pee is one of my biggest fetish, but i love very hairy Girls too. i think hairy legs very erotic. Hairy Pits, i love to lick hairy pits. but in Gernaby all Girls shave Overall. ๐Ÿ˜ž But Internet give me the Energy back ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

at the end: i love the most.

ย 

here my Picture Gallery for you guys ๐Ÿ˜„

AaliRousseau_RedBlouseStripedShorts_071.jpg<<<<< My Dream Girl *.*

Aislynn_PinkTopWhitePanty_008.jpg

Aislynn_PinkTopWhitePanty_030.jpg

Aislynn_PinkTopWhitePanty_072.jpg

AliceWonder_PinkSweaterWhiteShorts_076.jpg

Alisia_BlueTopPlaidLeggings_028.jpg

Alisia_BlueTopPlaidLeggings_083.jpg

Alisia_BlueTopPlaidLeggings_118.jpg