YellowKitten Pee Adventures: Story Thread

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, YellowKitten said:

There have always been times where Ive pushed my pee out so fast that it would just be so much in such a short time. I used to even time myself just because I felt like it and so enjoyed doing it.

A lot of the time, when Im in a public bathroom in a store or restaurant or anywhere, I leave the stall door open and push so fast just to see if I can pee as fast as I can before anyone comes in.

I always choose the one nearest the door and push so fast that it sprays into the toilet and all over the seat and on my legs.

I've been timing myself again lately and its very fun.

Maybe I should show you sometime 😉

We would all enjoy that lol😜

• Like 1
On 7/8/2019 at 3:39 AM, YellowKitten said:

Hehehehe. I've been staying at a hotel this past weekend. I walked into the room the first night and it felt nice but it smelled too clean; like it wasnt mine. I put my things on the ground out in the hallway and I peed in the doorway and walked to the bathroom and peed in front of the room. Then I walked around the bed and peed all around it.

The room smelled like me. I was relaxed by how the room smelled like my piss. I then walked to the hallway and grabbed my things and just sat on the bed and peed at the foot of the bed. It felt so good to make a room smell exactly like me and I could spend so long just being enveloped like the smell of my piss.

I cant stop loving how it is relaxing to see the stains I've left all over the place in this room.

I have the same feeling when I'm checking in a new hotel room... it becomes the best part of travelling!!! 💘

• Like 1
On 8/22/2019 at 3:50 PM, paul66 said:

A few years ago, I arrived at Hotel in our country(not my communal area) and checked in, than I go outside in Font of the entrance, for smoking.

There was holyday group of 6 girls between early 20 and mid 30.

All 6 girls gave me after some talking her room number.

I decide to visit the girl of my taste in the top floor.

we have a nice night, and yes was pissing EVERYWHERE in this room, but hte bathroom, I thought she was the only one,....how wrong I was !

I stay only a night in this hotel, after that I have to go over the country boarder.

The girls checked out a day later.

Two days later, I arrived back in this hotel, to rent a room for 1 night, than going back home with train.

The receptionist tell me, sorry, they got no mor rooms, because the hotel now is under renovation, because they got "water damage" in 6 rooms, so heavy, they have to close the affected aisles......(I can smell the "water damge" in the entrance lobby)

Police in civil was also there, and I dont know what happen with the girls at the end.

Whatever, for me this experience was superhot, and every time i remember, I get heavily aroused.

Six pissing girls only for you in an hotel room has been better than winning the lottery, my Dear... 😜

On 8/21/2019 at 10:06 PM, spywareonya said:

That's hot as fuck!!!

I'm just sad where I live such stains would be noticed and reported to the police for damages

I DID piss in hotel rooms when my lesbian lovers rented one but not that often...

If you need another generous pussy in help... 😜

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2019 at 12:18 AM, YellowKitten said:

Wow its been awhile since ive shared am adventure with you.

Well last week, I went to a restaurant and I was eating. I felt a pressure start to build on my bladder. At first I thought i could hold it, but after i kept eating, I started to dance in my chair because I couldnt deal with it anymore.

I went to the bathroom, but there was a person in there already. I got upset just waiting and i had to just cross my legs hard so i wouldnt piss my pants in the restaurant.

When the person finally came out, i went in and i had this want to just piss on the floor and into the drain in the floor. I mean its going down there anyway in the end right? Plus, if i peed all over the floor, it had rained anyway so it didnt matter. It would look like water.

I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. Squatted down and just at first, nothing came out; then i was thinking of how great it would feel to keep doing this on the floor and the pee started to flow from my pussy and into the drain and on the floor.

After I was done, I didnt even bother cleaning it up since it was in the drain and in the water surrounding it.

Being naughty is always fun. 😉

Was this a women's bathroom or unisex toilet?

• 1 month later...

Love it that you peed whilst talking to the attendant and then on the slide. 

I don’t think you are alone peeing in the water park.  When I went to Blizzard Beach in Orlando i noticed that the toilets seemed remarkably quiet for the number of people that were there and I didn’t use the toilet all day.  

Edited by Alfresco
Just now, Alfresco said:

I don’t think you are alone peeing in the water park.  When I went to Blizzard Beach in Orlando i noticed that the toilets seemed remarkably quiet for the number of people that were there and I didn’t use the toilet all day.  

Oh I know I wasn't the only one doing it. I just didn't want to make it too obvious.

• Cheeky 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/10/2019 at 6:36 PM, GenericUsername said:

How many members here actually pee everywhere in hotel rooms?

I do!  I don't ever see in the toilet in a hotel room. What would be the point?  The carpet works just fine for me!

• Hot 1
On 1/29/2020 at 9:16 PM, GenericUsername said:

If any of you actually pee everywhere, you should get a smoking room. Less people stay in them and they already smell anyway. It’s especially not polite to be peeing all over the place in a room that will definitely have families staying them later.

Very good point.  I don’t like the smoke smell, but it could have its uses in masking other aromas.   Although, I’m more worried about wet patches being detected rather than smells.  The wet patch on carpet, bed, chair etc would be detectable as soon as you check out and could be easily linked to you, whereas the smell would take a while to develop (unless you were peeing loads) and would be difficult to say who caused it.   Also, I would only pee on the carpet if my pee was very dilute so wouldn’t smell much anyway.

• 1 year later...
On 6/22/2021 at 5:20 PM, bcreed1983 said:

I am just catching up to this topic now, wish I would’ve seen it earlier. Super super hot! Would love to hear more stories or even better yet pics or it didn’t happen! Haha 😉

Oh I have a video of it 😘

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1