YellowKitten Pee Adventures: Story Thread

2 minutes ago, YellowKitten said:

There was a time when I was spending time at my best friends house. He had left the room and I ran into his room and I wanted to pee on something of his because I wanted to just "mark my territory" that he was mine. I could hear him in the other room but I really wanted to do this. I crawled ontop of his bed, grabbed his pillows and peed all over them. They were soaked and I could see that there was a yellow puddle on them. It felt so good I couldn't stop myself. But I heard him coming back and I hurried and flipped them all over. I was so relieved that he didnt know I had peed on his pillows. Everytime I visit, i look at them and see a yellow stain and I go over and pee just a little bit more on them to make the stain bigger and bigger until it will take over it all.

You pee on on my pillows every time?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, YellowKitten said:

Many times as I was growing up, I would either be sitting around, getting ready for the day or for sleep, I would walk over to the middle of my room, right next to a vent and I would pee. I wouldn't even have to pee that bad or anything most of the time. I just didnt feel like walking to the bathroom next door. I squat and aim onto the vent and hear the noise of the pee dripping down and hear it echo throughout the vents. I feel so sneaky whenever I do it because no one will ever know how amazing that it feels to have the pressure of pee just being released and feeling that immense relief 😉

Thats hot, but very dangerous too, the vent is a electric item, YOUR  PEE stream is electrically  conducting, please do any other naughty peeing where and when ever you like, but please never, never pee again on any electric item !........you can die because that, and its a very, very evil, painfull death !

5 hours ago, paul66 said:

Thats hot, but very dangerous too, the vent is a electric item, YOUR  PEE stream is electrically  conducting, please do any other naughty peeing where and when ever you like, but please never, never pee again on any electric item !........you can die because that, and its a very, very evil, painfull death !

Awwwwww you're so meeeeaaannnn. No worries though. Not electric 😉 woodstove powered. Means you care, so thank you 🙂

Edited by YellowKitten
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jjones5285 said:

All of these stories are so hot. I wish somebody would come mark their territory at my house! You can pick your spot!

You'll see some more stories for sure. 😉   oh I wanna do that! Are you included in that offer??