Pissing over / through the toilet seat

Audrey81 wrote 6/22/19 7:11 p.m.

"This is a question for my fellow ladies:"

"Do you ever accidentally wee over the toilet seat or have your piss shoot through the seat? I find that when I'm drunk and in desperate need, sometimes if I don't angle my pussy backwards, my wee will spray onto the seat or through the seat. I'd be curious to know your experiences with this, especially while you're out in public!"

Audry81, Of course, I can't speak firsthand, either, as a male. But the direction of a woman's stream is partially determined by the exit angle of her urethra, from her vulva, which can change in response to the pressure in her bladder, and the position in which she pees, among other factors, whether she is relaxed or tense, drunk or sober. So I would guess that your experiences may have real, physical causes. Medical conditions, such as "dropped bladder" may also contribute to the problem. Here is a link to a site with discussions by other women, experiencing similar problems:

http://www.ourhealth.com/conditions/urinary-conditions/urine-stream-changed-and-causing-problems-for-female-50yrs

Jayne78 wrote 6/24/19 8:18 a.m.

"When I know the toilet is clean I always sit and I pee onto the front of the bowl when my stream at its strongest."

"When hovering i have wet the seat numerous times even myself if i haven't pulled my knickers down far enough"

Jayne78, "Michelle," one of my gf's, from long ago, had the same problem as you have, when hovering, or even peeing sitting down, when wearing pantyhose, if she didn't pull them down, far enough. They squeezed her legs too close together, and both her legs and the seat would get wet.

Dr.P

• Hot 1
23 hours ago, clay6 said:

Can’t speak firsthand but my wife has peed through the seat on many occasions when at home. Maybe in public too but I’m not sure. 

Have you seen this first hand or has your wife wife not cleaned up?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

Have you seen this first hand or has your wife wife not cleaned up?

Both. Her stream can be somewhat unpredictable when she has to go really bad. I think it is just how her anatomy is set up. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

It happened a few times to my ex grilfriend. She never told me, but I noticed when I got to the bathroom right after her. When lifting the seat up, I could see some drops of pee on the front, right in the middle. And when I was cleaning the toilet, there was spurts of pee under the front of the seat. Not always, bot pretty often and I know it wasn't my own pee. I noticed that it happenned to her espacially when she was peeing naked when sho woke up in the morning (she slept naked most of the time) and maybe after sex. She didn't drink at all, so she was never peeing drunk. 

• Hot 2

Sunshine108,

Very interesting. That would be a huge turn-on, for me! I love being the next user of bathrooms used by women, and I always check the seats for telltale dribbles. One of my local grocery chains has all-gender, single-user bathrooms for customers, where I get occasional "finds," which I usually assume are the results of women "hovering" over the toilets.

But there are other possibilities, as related by Audrey81 and Jayne78, among others. It turns out that the anatomic details of women's urethras, lips, and pubic hair control, or strongly influence the natural shape, direction, and force of their pee streams.

Some women's streams come out straight down, or even slightly backward, when they are sitting or hovering. For others, their streams come out at some angle, between downward and forward, approaching the horizontal, with a very few coming out above the horizontal. There is a lot of variation, which is one of the things which makes women's peeing so fascinating.

The closer the stream is to horizontal, when sitting or hovering, the more likely it is for the seat to get wet, on Western toilets. Many women compensate for this by bending forward, at the hips, to direct their streams downward, into the toilet. I can remember my mother, yelling at my three younger sisters, when we were all kids, "Bend over, so you don't get the seat wet!" One of the upsides, for women whose streams naturally come out nearly horizontal, is the relative ease with which they can pee standing.

Asian women's toilets, which are designed for a low squat, and are not as comfortable as the Western design, actually compensate fairly well for the variation in exit angles of women's streams. They all have deflector panels, at the front, to catch streams which are directed forward, horizontally, or higher. I don't know if that anatomy is more common among Asians, than among other ethnicities.

Dr. P

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
59 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

To pee in publique toilet, is a no no to sit. I try to be clean and but i can not always. When i go to club, bar and drink a lot, not good at aim in toilet.. it goes left, right, up, down lolol

Sounds like my wifes aim lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, DivaQC said:

To pee in publique toilet, is a no no to sit. I try to be clean and but i can not always. When i go to club, bar and drink a lot, not good at aim in toilet.. it goes left, right, up, down lolol

51 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Sounds like my wifes aim lol

I cull it off and simply never use them HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DivaQC said:

Ever managed to pee in a urinal?

I must google words translate? French to english.. sorry if it took long.

I was with Sephora, we ate at new restaurant and womans toilet with urinal. It was ok, no problèmes. New to me and adaptation but they remove urinoir because plaints.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DivaQC said:

I must google words translate? French to english.. sorry if it took long.

I was with Sephora, we ate at new restaurant and womans toilet with urinal. It was ok, no problèmes. New to me and adaptation but they remove urinoir because plaints.

Why would a woman's toilet have a urinal lol? Are you sure it was not a unisex toilet?

Edited by rajpatel1993
Correction

rajpatel1993 wrote: "Why would a woman's toilet have a urinal lol? Are you sure it was not a unisex toilet?"

Good question. In the States, urinals have been installed in a relatively few women's toilets, since at least as long ago as the 1970's and 1980's, well before unisex toilets were popular. I guess the expectation was that they might mitigate cleaning problems, and/or shorten the lines, waiting to use the women's facilities. These installations were sporadic, and haphazard, not really part of any trend, so they didn't spring up everywhere. I don't know if the expectations of the owners/ maintenance managers were met, but I haven't heard much about them from women, recently.

Back in the day, the urinals were fun conversation starters with women in bars. Many of them would emerge from the women's toilets swearing and complaining that men's facilities had replaced women's, etc. Many women had no idea how to use them, of course, and they would start open conversations, discussing that fact, in interesting detail, with mixed groups of both genders. One very practical woman friend of mine laughed at some of the complainers, saying "I just straddle that sucker, and let fly!"

• Haha 1