HAPPEE BIRTHDAY STEEV!!!

23 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I also take chance here to excuse with everybody for my absence.

It's ok Nancy. I guess we all knew you must have had shit going on. And it sounds like you've had a lot on your plate in real life.

23 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

So I say SORRY

There is no need for an apology at all. I just want to thank you for keeping us informed. I - like I suspect many around here - have been missing your presence but we all understand that life gets in the way sometimes.

We look forward to when you are able to contribute more again, of course. But above all, we understand.

38 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

In a couple of days it will be the birthday of a human being which not only is the backspine of this forum, but also its greatest overall contributor and one of its most affectionate member.

Thank you for such high praise. Not sure I deserve all that. But thank you.

It is indeed my birthday in two days time. They are coming round faster and faster as old age no longer creeps towards me but races in my direction, lol.

But today is the summer solstice so I plan to take the opportunity this evening to chat with the Mistress of Cancer

• Like 2
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

This is my message, the one I will Always share and send, and again, forgive me, everybody, please

Nancy, there's nothing to forgive, real life gets in the way sometimes, I'm sure you have the support of everyone here and we'll be delighted to see you back...when YOU are ready 😘

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

It is indeed my birthday in two days time. They are coming round faster and faster as old age no longer creeps towards me but races in my direction, lol.

This is very true!!!

Happy birthday for two days time 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Thank you everybody

Back next week if all goes well

With a vengeance… and with a video!!! Or at least I hope so!!! Kisses!!!

Sadly I am back to work next week so will have less spare time, but I look forward to your return, and any video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:48 PM, steve25805 said:

Sadly I am back to work next week so will have less spare time, but I look forward to your return, and any video.

Steve I am sorry I have been away these days. But really, you cannot imagine how my life had been. To the point of physically losing consciousness while at the desk. Sorry...

Love you above everything else

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Steve I am sorry I have been away these days. But really, you cannot imagine how my life had been. To the point of physically losing consciousness while at the desk. Sorry...

Love you above everything else

No need to apologise. I understand. Hope you get some time to chill because it will do you no good if you keep being that exhausted all the time.

But I know real life makes tough demands every now and again. It's just the shit of human existence we have to put up with at times.

Hope things get easier for you.

• Like 1