Area 51

6 minutes ago, peeingone said:

I don't know what to say here because this is a controversial thread. BUT I HAVE NO PLANS OF EVER GOING ANYWHERE NEAR Area 51 if You try to get close to this place then the US Army will shoot You down. 

I know but this is just for fun let's say they have given you the mission to test their security how would you do to get in?

• Like 3

I think "Area 51" is part of a conspiracy theory.Ive never understood why "aliens" always seem to land on earth in remote deserts or near govt bases,and one craft at a time.Why not land thousands at a time,and in cities?Area 51 is probably where a lot of experimental aircraft were trialed.

Why would govts not tell us about any alien contact?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I just used Google Earth Pro and quartered the area in question. Not a lot to see, quite a few cars on the grounds tho, people are still working there. No obvious spacecraft construction going on, lol. 

You would think that if this is so secret, it wouldn't be available to Google Earth, right?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

I just used Google Earth Pro and quartered the area in question. Not a lot to see, quite a few cars on the grounds tho, people are still working there. No obvious spacecraft construction going on, lol. 

You would think that if this is so secret, it wouldn't be available to Google Earth, right?

They can't really stop satelites from taking pictures. But the secret stuff is not on the ground i think it's in some bunker or underground building somewhere at the base 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:00 PM, F.W said:

Why would govts not tell us about any alien contact?

Because aliens supposedly know everything about Science, like for example that

1 humans are genetically brought to be free and accept authority but refuse servitude

2 All religions are bullshit and Gods are "just" advanced aliens made of energy

3 Politic is bullshit because the differences between Left and Right are legitimate personal opinions but 99% of things should be done according to what is fitting and not to what is preferred, thus Governments has no right to say a word about it

4 Everything concerning Good, Evil and life after Death is explainable by Science and thus religion holds no right to say a word about it, and we have no right to add our own preferencies

5 Commerce, just like everything in life, must be decided by fittingness and not by Governments or Companies preferences

You need any other explainations? 

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

1 humans are genetically brought to be free and accept authority but refuse servitude

3 Politic is bullshit because the differences between Left and Right are legitimate personal opinions but 99% of things should be done according to what is fitting and not to what is preferred, thus Governments has no right to say a word about it

4 Everything concerning Good, Evil and life after Death is explainable by Science and thus religion holds no right to say a word about it

5 Commerce, just like everything in life, must be decided by fittingness and not by Governments or Companies preferences

Interessting but the big question is how do we get inside the area without being caught or killed 

• Agree 2
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:52 PM, Peefreak99 said:

They can't really stop satelites from taking pictures. But the secret stuff is not on the ground i think it's in some bunker or underground building somewhere at the base 

Yes, is underground. They test new computers so efficient that they would eliminate every competition from the Market, weapons activated through mental electrical impulses, new cures that would ensure USA predominance in world's opinion, fertilizers that could put all nations to beg for them.

But ALSO they make experiments about what we outsiders could call supernatural, and/or aliens.

I just cannot divulge more of what I say.

11 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Interessting but the big question is how do we get inside the area without being caught or killed 

There is a movie about it, very crispy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51_(film)

Is accurate. Obviously from a certain point onward is just a movie (and a cool one anyway), but its first half is absolutely correct

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Hey, Spy (Nancy) --

Does the phrase "honeypot" mean anything to you , in  your experience?

In my personal experience, yes, and it's something I have been dealing with all my life

I more or less balance between saying only little of what I know, and Always be ready to use the Plan B (which I also call Final Solution to ironically mimick the nazi definition): say I am just a silly girl who invented everything to feel important and ALL THINGS TRUE I WROTE WERE JUST A COINCIDENCE, my mind imagined them like I was playing Dungeons and Dragons and it HAPPENED that they were identical to infos stolen by mighty hackers and put for a while on the Dar Web, and then DISAPPEAR and eliminate everything before they find me. I hope I never will have to, also because I have doubts they would believe me.

Identify a honeypot is never easy, but relinquishing ego helps Witches to fly under radars. I chose this site as my stronghold for an operation that runs so wider than fetishism that you could ever imagine, people do not even imagine that the infos I share about the "supernatural" are DEFINITELY not mythological lores or personal interpretations… 

• Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

I may have unsuspectingly swerved into the truth. Or is it the truth as only we know it?  The clandestine records will be revealed, and I'm betting that time is close at hand. 

16 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

The clandestine records will be revealed, and I'm betting that time is close at hand

Not yet

They have, believe me, many other options to keep us from the truth. You have to understand that we have been kept away from it for so long that we became used to a certain kind of life, and truth is so different from how much it is depicted to us, that revealing it goes much Beyond what people would be ready to accept

I picture you a world, ok? I am re-quoting myself from an answer to FW about why hypothetical aliens contacts are kept hidden:

2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

4 Everything concerning Good, Evil and life after Death is explainable by Science and thus religion holds no right to say a word about it, and we have no right to add our own preferencies

How many would REALLY be ready to live in such a world? I have trained all my life to be worthy of the world behind the world and believe me, I discovered that our unconscious is SO indoctrinated that it has big problems into letting go.

We WANT to be slaves. As long as they will have such a powerful ally within us all, I mean our FEAR, they will ALWAYS win. For example, I have been revealing THE TRUTH in many of my posts. Check them: my most loyalists reacted to them it shows they read them… and nobody else. This is NO accusation, I mean that when you divulge something people do NOT want to know, they unconsciously shun it, NO MATTER how true it is, or which risks you faced to learn it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

A person hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Etc. et. al. ad nauseum.

That being said, a fact is a fact, no matter how unpleasant. 

Everyone is entitled to his/hers own opinion, but not their own 'facts'. 

Edited by UnabashedUser
15 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

That being said, a fact is a fact, no matter how unpleasant. 

Everyone is entitled to his/hers own opinion, but not their own 'facts

You would be surprised how lastingly can a person label a fact as an opinion, simply because such a person cannot cope with it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Likewise opinions turn into 'facts' if you can get other shills to attest to it.  Consensus of opinions  do not constitute facts.

19 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Consensus of opinions  do not constitute facts

It's another defensive mechanism. Everybody has intuitions about the live in a world of bullshit. So they look for other people that confirms them their lies and thus they sleep better

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...

But if this "area 51" in which all kinds of alien artefacts are stored,and the Ark of the Covenant stuff,then youd think the Govt wouldnt even acknowledge its existence.

• Agree 1
43 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Recently some people have made plans to storm Area 51 in large numbers at once. I wonder how that will work out. 

I am convinced nothing at all will happen

People will go there but won't enter as they will not be allowed obviously

12 minutes ago, F.W said:

But if this "area 51" in which all kinds of alien artefacts are stored,and the Ark of the Covenant stuff,then youd think the Govt wouldnt even acknowledge its existence.

Even more, Area 51 has more sub-levels than denounced

They say "This layers are not accessible but we can disclose what we do there", and for the deeper layers "These layers exist but we cannot at all disclose what we do there"

BUT THEY DO NOT SAY ANYTHING about a third block of layers whose existence is not even admitted

It's where they do the real BIG shit, things we only know thanks to people who were subsequently been "missing" after posting stuff in the Dark Web

In the first block they test computers and fertilizers which will smash any foreign competitors and ensure USA economical dominance for the next decades (and they more or less disclose this)

In the second block, they test weapons and ways to reduce pollutions, the first to submit the world if necessary, the second to become heroes in the world's eyes. Nothing is disclosed but those who saw them AND SPOKE talked about levitation devices, laser weapons, worl-hacking devices, orbital waves-emitter to cause heartquakes or heatwaves, and invisibility devices

Nothing about aliens

In the THIRD block, the one they do not even admit it exists, they shelter alien technology (Aliens are not exceedingly more advanced than us and had been contacting us since decades) but more than anything they perform quantistic tests about QLIs, Quantistic Living Intelligencies, the unofficial name for the entities we outsiders losers call "spirits" and "Gods"

Most of what we Witches know about them (and won't disclose, ever) comes from infos obtained in the dark web from people who saw them AND SPOKE (and "disappeared" the next day)

Those infos confirmed lores we pass down through generations since the dawn of civilization at Gobekli Tepe ten thousands years ago

Can you guys imagine how emotioned we were to receive scientifical confirmation of ALL we Always believed?

It's the proof that the knowledge we got is REAL

And if such a knowledge is real then also the Gods' message is: that we can slowly change the world for the better

@Peefreak99 and @speedy3471 and @UnabashedUser Always showed fascination with this subject, that's why I hope not to bother them if I summon them too here with us!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

two of my favourite quotes would fit here 😂😂

"I want the truth.....YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"      

A Few Good Men

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know"

Donald Rumsfeld

• Like 1
  • Agree 1