2 Short Stories

(There are 2 stories here, the first being Luke's from last week told from the girls perspective. Since it's basically the same story, I'm posting another one below it, instead of starting 2 new topics)

Emma's Story 

Zoe, Sofia and I were enjoying our final night of vacation in San Francisco and our flight back to Quebec was at eleven the next morning. For our final night of fun we decided to visit some new dance club called the Oranola. We went a bit after sundown and the place was awesome, there were so many people and the music was great. Zoe and I had a few drinks. Sofia was driver so she sat at the bar enjoying a raspberry lemonade and conversation with some cute guy. Soon after we arrived, Zoe and I had taken to the dance floor and I noticed a guy sitting by himself with a drink. He was kinda hot in his own way and it seemed like he was out of place, like this wasn't his usual hangout. I kept an eye on him and was thinking maybe I'd like him to approach me.

The Margaritas loosened me up and I got distracted dancing with others for a while and then I remembered to look over to see if he was still there and he was literally walking right past me toward the exit. Being more bold than usual from the alcohol I just reached out and grabbed his arm without thinking and pulled him to me before he was gone. He said he was leaving but I pretended to not hear and told him I liked him and that we'd have fun dancing. He seemed unsure but interested so I took the lead and threw my body against him with hot moves, letting him feel my ass and breasts. It was pretty slutty but it was our last night, so no better time to indulge my naughty side! He was getting into it and so was I. My instincts about him were right, he just needed a nudge to open up. We danced together for several songs and got lost in the moment. All the sexual touching we were doing made me quite horny, especially when I felt his erection against me! I even grabbed it!

Eventually though, my bladder aches became too strong to ignore. Total buzzkill...I didn't want the moment to end, so I leaned in close to his ear and told him in my drunken English that I needed to make peepee. I know, cringe at the choice of words but French is my first language and when I get drunk, my English goes to shit. So anyway, he offered to take me to the restroom and wait for me, which was sweet, but I'd lost most of my inhibitions and told him that I was going to pee right there on the floor, and he was shocked of course and probably grossed out, or so I'd figured. We were still dancing and surrounded by a sea of people but none of them were watching us and the riskiness of peeing right there was super exciting. I told him no one would see and reminded him that we were having fun, then lifted my skirt and had him move my underwear aside. He was hesitant but definitely not turned off so I let him touch my pussy and it felt so good I almost came right there. I was insanely horny by then, and my bladder was waiting no more.

I hugged him to try and hide my stream as much as possible and then just started gushing all over his leg and it was the craziest thing I'd ever done! The relief combined with the loud music, people all around, alcohol and the arousal I was feeling was out of this world exciting! Then just when it couldn't get any better, this wonderful man stuck his fingers in me while I was pissing all over him and the floor and OMG was it fucking amazing! I was dancing drunk, pissing and getting my pussy fingered in a crowd of people!! He kept going, I kept pissing, and now even my legs were getting wet but I didn't care, it felt too good. We were now standing in a pool of my piss and still no one knew. After what seemed like forever, my bladder was finally done making a huge mess and he was still massaging me. I was humping his hand but it still looked like I was just dancing, at least until it got too good and I had to stop because an orgasm was starting. He went faster and deeper and my legs got weak. I wrapped myself around him and screamed as the strongest orgasm of my life went off in my body like bomb. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds and just felt an incredible rush from the whole thing.

Then my watch vibrated with a message. It was Sofia telling me and Zoe that she was outside in the car. My time with this wonderful stranger was over. We had to get back to the hotel to pack. I looked into his eyes and kissed him passionately like he was the love of my life. I even said “Thank you, my love” Then I headed for the door and Zoe was standing outside. We jumped in the car and left and they died with laughter when I told them what I'd just done. The flight home was when I really started to miss that guy. I hated to leave him like that and sometimes wish I would've given him my number or social media and wonder if he looked for me that night or thinks of me.

...No, after what I did, there's no way he was interested. No, there's no way...

Edited by Brutus
  • Hot 3