Sexy dreams.

F.W

I had the most vivid sexy dream last night which i remembered as if it was real.

Obviously as it was a dream,there isnt a lot of backstory to it,but i remember it was based around my being in a sexual situation with 50s bombshell Diana Dors.And why not?I think i saw her on TV in an old 1950s movie,and subconciously she must have made an impression.

It wasnt about peeing,but it went something like this....I was at her house,and she called me in to her room,whereupon i found her laid on her back,dressed in a skyblue skin tight dress,which she had hitched up,and with her legs folded up to her chest.She had on simple white knickers which were also lowered and up around her knees,black stiletto heels on her feet..So i find her on her back in a receptive position,her legs together,knickers down,looking all sexy.

However,i couldnt see her vagina at all for some reason,and in the dream i didnt have my penis out,or even an erection,which i thought was wrong...This seemed to be the "point" of the dream.She said to me,"Ok just put it in".I said "I cant see it".She said "You dont need to see it,just put it in"..."Let me see where i put it".."No-you dont need to see it,you can just put it in".

This seemed to be the point,she was begging for sex,yet i was refusing until she would allow me to look at her vagina.It was like an exercise in futility.

Eventually,i got the idea to step back and move her legs aside,just as i was about to touch her,and look at it,of course I WOKE UP.In my dream i didnt have erection,when i woke,i was like a flagpole.Anyway,i never got to see it,or anything really.

Has anyone else ever had a frustrating sexy dream?Or can anyone interpret such a bizarre dream?

diana dors 1.jpg

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Yep. One night I had a dream where I was naked in a pool with Christie Brinkley.

Then some noise, probably a siren, woke me semi-up and I tried to get back to sleep and resume the dream.

It all started again, getting naked, and then:

I wound up shooting pool.

With David Brinkley. 

• 7 months later...