Bloke Outraged at Woman Peeing...

.... said no-one ever.  Until now.

To be honest, it seems more of a tabloid rag quote than actually something he said.   You can't beat the newspaper line though "Bolton is a bit mad anyway but it's not every day you see somebody having a wee at a bus stop"

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/577025/Girls-peeing-public-girl-urination-bus-bench-seat-shelter-disgusting-weird-Bolton 

• Like 1

Some day someone will turn up here and post saying “I was in Bolton one day and saw this bird piss straight through the bench onto the ground and at first I was outraged but then I couldn’t get the picture of her and her puddle out of my head so I googled for girls peeing at bus stops and...”

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Based on the photo it seams like she definitely was not trying to hide the fact that she was peeing. She could've gone behind the bus stop or somewhere else but didn't. It makes you wonder if she wasn't doing it because she needed to pee necessarily but was having fun😂🤷

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Riley said:

Based on the photo it seams like she definitely was not trying to hide the fact that she was peeing. She could've gone behind the bus stop or somewhere else but didn't. It makes you wonder if she wasn't doing it because she needed to pee necessarily but was having fun😂🤷

Hope it was the latter.

Great find - the fact that he thought it worth sending into a newspaper is intriguing.  

I once saw two girls running and one stopped in a bus shelter, dropped her shorts, peed and carried on running.   I enjoyed it, but I didn't think to take a pic and send it to the papers.  The bus shelter was glass sided, so didn't give any privacy - it was interesting that she must have felt some kind of advantage to peeing in it rather than just stopping randomly on the pavement even though it was no more private in the shelter.  This girl just squatted down though - she didn't make use of the seat like the one reported above.

So I hear. That may be true if one person's pee, but when many people are peeing in the same place...

Forgive my doubts. Idk. Maybe if I visited your house and confirmed it didn't smell much, I'd be more convinced 😉 lol.