Where did you find us?

Admin

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

YouTube

I am opening tons of links so I am not really sure!

But I think I got here from

1. Typing terms into Bing(safemode off) for girls peeing in elevators.

2. Some youtube video came up

3. click on more videos

4. girl in comments for one

5. has a link to her site

6. I think she linked you

Not very informative I know.

Welcome to all new members, feel free to make an Introduction thread to properly introduce yourselves. :)

I appreciate all of the comments on how you found the site, please keep them coming.

I am opening tons of links so I am not really sure!

But I think I got here from

1. Typing terms into Bing(safemode off) for girls peeing in elevators.

2. Some youtube video came up

3. click on more videos

4. girl in comments for one

5. has a link to her site

6. I think she linked you

Not very informative I know.

Haha, no that's actually a pretty detailed description of how you found the site, so thank you. :)

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

I saw a link to the place on the PeeSearch forum.

I was so excited when I saw there was a new forum. . .and an awesome one at that!

i like it

Hi. Great site, I am surprised I haven't seen it before.

I found it through a google search for "peed in her jeans", one of my favorite things to witness.

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=&as_epq=peed in her jeans&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=#as_qdr=all&lr=&q="peed in her jeans"&start=10

On page 2 of the results was a link to http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/collected.544.

• Like 1

I found this site through YouTube also , I was expecting it just to be a webstite where I could watch girls peeing but instead found out it was this after like 3 hours reading what you guys talk bout I felt like people understood me and I wanted to join

• Like 1