Where did you find us?

Admin

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, The King of Bacalao said:

Hello.

I don't remember, I just have a long time coming to read the forum topics and recently just decide to finally create an account.

Excellent! And welcome 🙂 And an interesting user name.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, xofranxie said:

ive been on omorashi . org for quite a while and i’ve seen a few posts about this site and i thought i’d give it a try!

Must have been saying good things about us then...   Lovely to have you on board. Welcome.

• Like 1

don't know how the heck i got here, i was up late night (3:00am) trying to type peanuts (as in the cartoon) fans and type in pee fans instead as i was not paying attention, i started lurking on this site because i was curious never knew people were into this kind of stuff, you learn something new everyday , yay

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, justme1 said:

don't know how the heck i got here, i was up late night (3:00am) trying to type peanuts (as in the cartoon) fans and type in pee fans instead as i was not paying attention, i started lurking on this site because i was curious never knew people were into this kind of stuff, you learn something new everyday , yay

Haha! That's a great story! Hope you feel welcome and at home 🙂 

4 minutes ago, PrincessP said:

@Barbieoxo introduced me to watersports and to this beautiful forum. What else are good friends for hey? 😏

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Fliphisssin said:

I found this site on a search. I was looking for peeing videos and dating sites because I figured it would be easier to talk about golden showers on a dating site that was had the subject

Well you found a great site to find and talk about peeing videos - although we’re not a dating site in any way. 

Welcome in. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Peetea said:

Just punched in "Pee dating", and this site popped up. I am very glad I found this site. 😋

A huge welcome to you @Peetea - although to be honest, pee dating is very much not what we’re about.  Hopefully you’re enjoying getting to know us.