Where did you find us?

Admin

Rachel21, we are so glad to have you join us.

This site has been going long enough that there must be a ton of interesting entries.

I am trying to scare up some female readers of Vikka's stories. You might give them a try.

They are funny and sexy.:thumbsup:

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

I been looking for a site like this it turns me on

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello All, I post and exchange views on all matters, but urology is my main passion. I found this site via a contact on FetLife. I wish this forum well, and hope that I can contribute to it.

That's great to hear, welcome to the site! I hope you'll enjoy it here. :)

Hello All, I post and exchange views on all matters, but urology is my main passion. I found this site via a contact on FetLife. I wish this forum well, and hope that I can contribute to it.

Hello Sally. Glad you decided to join us here.....If you need anything let us know

Wetmanjf

Hello all. I discovered this site via a link on FetLife. It's only been in recent years that I have cultivated an appreciation for photos and videos of women peeing, especially women who are mature. Probably 30 years ago I remember seeing a few B/W photos a photography I knew had taken of his wife. She was nude and the setting was a secluded, vacant old farm house. In one scene she was standing in the doorway, legs spread and peeing. The rest of the series was good, but that was the shot, to my surprise, that really spoke to me. I remember lamenting over the realization that my wife at that time would never agree to do such a thing, let alone be photographed doing it.

More than 20 years later my second wife and I were leaving our favorite bar, walking to our car in the parking lot when she said she should have gone to the ladies room before leaving. That was not unusual for her to say. She often rushed into our house to hit the bathroom as soon as we arrived home. What was unusual was that she had recently taken to wearing skirts with no panties. When we reached our car, as I was opening the door for her, she spread her feet apart and peed right there beside the car. I was amazed at how erotic it was to see my wife's pee splashing onto the blacktop between the high heels she was wearing. When she finished, she handed me a tissue and asked me to wipe off the pee that had splashed onto her shoes. That was even hotter. I guess it was that night that rekindled an interest that had been smoldering in my head for many years.

• Like 2
Hello all. I discovered this site via a link on FetLife. It's only been in recent years that I have cultivated an appreciation for photos and videos of women peeing, especially women who are mature. Probably 30 years ago I remember seeing a few B/W photos a photography I knew had taken of his wife. She was nude and the setting was a secluded, vacant old farm house. In one scene she was standing in the doorway, legs spread and peeing. The rest of the series was good, but that was the shot, to my surprise, that really spoke to me. I remember lamenting over the realization that my wife at that time would never agree to do such a thing, let alone be photographed doing it.

More than 20 years later my second wife and I were leaving our favorite bar, walking to our car in the parking lot when she said she should have gone to the ladies room before leaving. That was not unusual for her to say. She often rushed into our house to hit the bathroom as soon as we arrived home. What was unusual was that she had recently taken to wearing skirts with no panties. When we reached our car, as I was opening the door for her, she spread her feet apart and peed right there beside the car. I was amazed at how erotic it was to see my wife's pee splashing onto the blacktop between the high heels she was wearing. When she finished, she handed me a tissue and asked me to wipe off the pee that had splashed onto her shoes. That was even hotter. I guess it was that night that rekindled an interest that had been smoldering in my head for many years.

That sounds like an incredible experience, do you mind me asking if you told her how erotic you found it?

Welcome to the site VeezKnight, it sounds like you're going to be a great addition to the community. I hope you'll enjoy it here. :)

That sounds like an incredible experience, do you mind me asking if you told her how erotic you found it?

Welcome to the site VeezKnight, it sounds like you're going to be a great addition to the community. I hope you'll enjoy it here. :)

Thanks for the welcome. And yes I did tell my wife how erotic it was to me. We've incorporated pee play into our relationship since.

I came across this image that reminds me very much of that evening.

165.JPG.2626e4fbeb02aec1e45fcbf5abbe8f7f.JPG

i am pretty sure it was mentioned to me by at least one member on another site i frequent. but i forgot about it, until the pee advent calendar was linked to on peesearch, and i happened to think, "interesting," then clicked on it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I really don't know where I found this site. I wasn't keeping track. I wasn't even searching for peeing, or even adult sites, and came across a link buried somewhere out there in a non-related forum that I forget the name of. Interesting thing is that this site has never shown up when I was looking for this sort of thing. Does Google know it exists yet?

• Like 1

I honestly don't remember how I found the link here, though I'm sorry I didn't learn sooner as I just joined here this week!

Regardless, I feel like somehow I saw the link on the end of a video, maybe one I saw at eroprofile, and I thought "hm, maybe spam but I should type the url and go there to see just in case it might be great..." Glad I did! :D

But for sure I have never found this site in Google...

• Like 2
I honestly don't remember how I found the link here, though I'm sorry I didn't learn sooner as I just joined here this week!

Regardless, I feel like somehow I saw the link on the end of a video, maybe one I saw at eroprofile, and I thought "hm, maybe spam but I should type the url and go there to see just in case it might be great..." Glad I did! :biggrin:

But for sure I have never found this site in Google...

A warm welcome to you....am sure you'll love it here.

Awesome avatar by the way. As you can prbably tell from mine, I love avatars that represent our interests in photographic/visual form.