Where did you find us?

Admin

I was searching to see if another site was experiencing a DDoS attack or something today, and this site showed up in the search result. Otherwise I'd have never known!

What is a DDoS attack?

What is a DDoS attack?

Stands for "Distributed Denial of Service Attack" ... basically a way of flooding a website with so many requests and page hits that you overload their servers and you shut the site down.

Thanks for the answer. It seems that WGP is running a little slow at time.

It doesn't seem to be keeping track of what everyone is doing right up to current time.

Thanks for the answer. It seems that WGP is running a little slow at time.

It doesn't seem to be keeping track of what everyone is doing right up to current time.

Could be a couple of reasons for this. I wouldn't normally bore you with the details, but you've taken an interest in how the site runs before so thought I'd mention it just in case you are interested! :p

• If it's the whole site, it's either going to be that the server is having maintenance of some sort (e.g. a backup being carried out) or there is heavy traffic (lots of people doing things at once). Unless of course, you're experiencing the problem on other websites, in which case it could be an issue your end.
  • If it's just the statuses of what people are doing are a minute or two behind (e.g. 'admin is engaging in a conversation), this is just because the server doesn't update these completely instantaneously, as checking every member's status every second would put more pressure on the server, and seems a bit unnecessary.
  • If the statuses of what people are doing are completely out (e.g. more than 5 minutes or so and obviously wrong), it could be that your browser has cached it (which can easily be resolved) or something else may have gone wrong - so please let me know. I imagine the statistics aren't that far out though?

I was searching to see if another site was experiencing a DDoS attack or something today, and this site showed up in the search result. Otherwise I'd have never known!

Whilst I don't like to hear of this happening to a site, I can't help but be a little glad that it's brought you here (although I'm not sure how we appeared in the search rankings for that - not that I'm complaining :laugh:). Can I ask what site?

Whilst I don't like to hear of this happening to a site, I can't help but be a little glad that it's brought you here (although I'm not sure how we appeared in the search rankings for that - not that I'm complaining :laugh:). Can I ask what site?

It was Peesearch... for two days I got "Website is experiences unusually high volume. Please try back later." But there are rarely enough people online to make that legit. I forget exactly what I googled though to be honest. But it lead me here LOL

Could be a couple of reasons for this. I wouldn't normally bore you with the details, but you've taken an interest in how the site runs before so thought I'd mention it just in case you are interested! :tongue:

• If the statuses of what people are doing are completely out (e.g. more than 5 minutes or so and obviously wrong), it could be that your browser has cached it (which can easily be resolved) or something else may have gone wrong - so please let me know. I imagine the statistics aren't that far out though?

The case that I was observing was that the status was more that 10 minutes behind. There were several people in conversation. Some were showing 10 to 12 minutes ago. In my case the person 10 minutes ago had answered my post which was less that 10 minutes old and I had gone to the post and read it and made my answer. I don't remember that the system appeared to be going slow, but my fingers aren't very fast and any computer can keep up with them. :whistling:

A warm welcome to you....am sure you'll love it here.

Awesome avatar by the way. As you can prbably tell from mine, I love avatars that represent our interests in photographic/visual form.

I want to see the video but I can't log in

I want to see the video but I can't log in

Are you talking about one of the videos on the video gallery? There's a one off fee to join - I've messaged you the details.

There's also lots of free content posted on the forums though.

@Simpfan: you have such a friendly introduction. There is plenty male Peeing, and I notice it because I am not particularly interested. If you like Golden Showers also you should enjoy the Media section. There are a number of active Ladies on this forum, some of them are even older. I guess that depends on ones point of view. From my view point I think they are all young Ladies. :thumbsup: :wink:

@Simpfan: I can tell already that it is going to be fun having you around. You will fit right in.

I was pretty much unaware of this Peefetish bit. I stumbled onto a scene on YouTube that was cut when it started to look interesting and there was a billboard came up and suggest that this scene was not allowed on YouTube, come over to Watch Girls Peeing to see the full scene. I followed it over.

Man, I got an education about things that I never knew existed. It has been a most interesting and enjoyable education. :devilish:

• 4 weeks later...
Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

Hi..i found it with Lots of luck about google by searching for pee contacts for kik messenger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

I love knickers, proper ones not thongs. And I was looking for Girls standing around in their knickers on Google and I found an image of a woman by a fence, skirt lifted, knickers down by her knees and having a pee. Did a Google image search to find if there were others and found this site and joined. Very pleased, and sure I will be having lots more fun to come.

• Like 2

Let me know,

thanks!

Searching for wet girls on the Bing app lead me this delicious way

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...