Where did you find us?

Admin

This is a better sight than peesearch because there are more pictures and people here usually are more respectful of naughty pee'ers.

Pictures aren't all that important to women. Or I don't think so. I guess if you consider sending lame pick up lines then they might be respectful.

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I found this site through random Google searches; I think it was either "Piss Fetish Social Networks" or "naughty pissing" that brought up this site as a result. Peesearch didn't seem like the place for me, and this site seems more suited to my tastes. :x3:

I found this site through random Google searches; I think it was either "Piss Fetish Social Networks" or "naughty pissing" that brought up this site as a result. Peesearch didn't seem like the place for me, and this site seems more suited to my tastes. :x3:

A very warm welcome to the forum.

Love your avatar - "If you love it, pee on it".

Hopefully some day some of the lady members here will get to express their love of my living room carpet. :laugh:

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all! It's good to have found a place online where I can feel comfortable with my fetish. :thumbsup:

Here's hoping for you to find some naughty ladies to bathe your carpets in golden nectar, Steve25805! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Found you via MyFetishLive.com - Cams.Peefans.com

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

I haven't quite figured out the rules of the site so bare with me as I learn. I am a "public pee-er" that films my escapades. Of course, these are not shared freely... but I do enjoy the art of being watched while I tinkle! I also have cameras in my home bathrooms...

Hello & Welcome to Pee Fans .

Hope you will enjoy bein here . In being free to share your experiences . That of what you might be looking for as well.

in getting to know this site & those of us . into all aspects of peeing .

So have fun :)

I haven't quite figured out the rules of the site so bare with me as I learn. I am a "public pee-er" that films my escapades. Of course, these are not shared freely... but I do enjoy the art of being watched while I tinkle! I also have cameras in my home bathrooms...

The rules aren't very strict. I am fairly sure that you will be forgiven for any rule breaking.

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

New Member here...found you on Google, where else? haha. Just a male, big golden shower fan (both ways) trying to connect with others who love it too!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!! New member here! I found you all through a Google search for "pee sex forums". I was a member of another sex forum, but it was becoming increasingly more difficult to find people interested in this particular fetish.

So...here I am!! A forum dedicated to pee lovers!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Let me know,

thanks!

I actually did a Firefox search, and your site was at the top of the list! Can't wait to explore this site!

• 1 month later...

Well I just got stung for £8 chatting to someone(who I'm pretty sure was a bot) on a site that I got to through a banner ad somewhere. You had to buy credits to chat!! What's that about. After that I thought "Surely theres a chat room or a forum where people talk about this for free" so I googled pee forums, and this was top of the list. Only been here 5 mins so not sure what it's like yet, but I can't wait to find out.

• 1 month later...

Hello all. I was a member of a pee forum site which seemed to have lost a lot of active members. I posted asking where everyone went and someone recommended coming to this site so here I am. I look forward to being part of active discussions and things. Take care everyone. :12_slight_smile:

• Like 1
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:44 PM, slade310 said:

Hello all. I was a member of a pee forum site which seemed to have lost a lot of active members. I posted asking where everyone went and someone recommended coming to this site so here I am. I look forward to being part of active discussions and things. Take care everyone. :12_slight_smile:

Welcome.

I saw your post about that on the forum concerned, Peesearch. You may recognise my username. I used to be active there myself and continued posting there until about a month ago. I'll spare you the details, but a member with a petty vendetta against me was increasingly using the place to pick fights with me, and no one would intervene to stop this. I don't go to forums for that kind of BS, so have walked away.

But I think you will find here that we are a very welcoming. live and let live bunch. We certainly don't put up with members hounding or harassing each other. Hope you enjoy the forum.

My wife and I have been experimenters with this fetish for several years. We have visited several other similary based web sites. However, as they come and go or start charging too much, we leave and look for news. This web site which may or may not have been around for as long as others, just crossed our webar - web radar!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Mustang_69 said:

My wife and I have been experimenters with this fetish for several years. We have visited several other similary based web sites. However, as they come and go or start charging too much, we leave and look for news. This web site which may or may not have been around for as long as others, just crossed our webar - web radar!

Welcome. Glad to have you on board.

This site is fairly new but has been around for long enough to have become established. It started at the end of 2013. I personally joined in January 2014. My three fellow mods pretty much joined early on like me. We grew quite quickly, with a lot of enthusiasm in the early days from newbies looking for somewhere friendlier. Initially, the forum was called WatchGirlsPeeing, but the title was changed to Peefans a few months after our founder Admin sold the site to our present Admin. This name change was in order to better reflect the fact that all aspects of peeing are welcome here, including - for example - girls with an interest in guys peeing. We want as many ladies to feel as welcome here as possible, including the ones that prefer guys.

Well, there's a potted history.

I hope you and your wife enjoy the forum and enjoy reading and/or viewing stuff here, and maybe even contribute a few tales of your own.

• 2 weeks later...