Where did you find us?

Admin

One was at peesearch, it was a pretty cheap taunting message from some salesperson called Steve25805 :P

I think he copy pasted it to several others. Here it is for you all to use on whoever you think it might interest.

Seriously though steve, I can understand why you included me in the list of people you sent this to. Thanks :)

"Hi. I believe you are very much into naughty peeing. Well this new forum is growing rapidly and is already pretty busy, and girls peeing in naughty places is the main focus of the forum. Check it out and see what you think. There are several familiar names there already.....

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/

steve25805"

Hi Sinna

Of course I did send that to you, though "taunting" and "cheap" was not the effect I was aiming for...:laugh:

You are right that I did invite all those whom I knew to be interested in "naughty peeing" over to this site, since that is a primary focus here. But it was never a standardised copied and pasted message. Each invitation was typed individually, though I did sometimes send the same PM to more than one person at the same time, which option is available there. I suppose it could look the same as copying and pasting if two or three people thus simultaneously recieve the same message.

Also note that I never suggested that you abandon Peesearch. I made that point explicit in some of the other invitations I sent to others. And I myself have recently renewed my Gold Membership there, both to have continued access to their galleries, and to view material posted there by those whose contributions I enjoy. Not feeling respected, wanted, or welcomed by some of those in charge, and indeed apparently hated by at least one, I choose not to contribute there anymore, but I have not abandoned the place entirely, nor do I ask anyone else to. I don't want anyone here who really does value Peesearch thinking that I harbour any kind of vindictive vendetta against the place. I do not.

Of course I did send that to you, though "taunting" and "cheap" was not the effect I was aiming for...:laugh:

I just tried to be funny :O I know that you genuinely wanted me to know about this and I appreciate that you took the time to hand craft an invitation!

I also want to add that I like this design and the well scripted automatics here

Youtubey

Please share how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

YouTube

Please share how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

I've seen your videos on youtube, on most of them, the best part is cut out ;) but not all of them lol

Good to see YouTube is still bringing in members - welcome to you all! Unfortunately YouTube doesn't allow certain parts of videos to be shown and so some of them are edited. Anyway, it's great to have you all here as part of the community. Once you get 3 post ratings, you'll be able to access the Videos area of the site. You may also want to check out premium membership. :)

Recommendation from someone I've been chatting to on amateurvoyeurforum. Seen the watermarks on a couple of videos, though never came here before as I thought it was going to be for one of those premium without much content type of sites. Pleased to say I'm happy to find this place.

Let me know,

thanks!

A friend told me bc she knew I like 2 watch her pee...I really get off watching them pee
A friend told me bc she knew I like 2 watch her pee...I really get off watching them pee

Great, it's always nice to hear that people are spreading the word about the site themselves. Thanks for joining Djim, I hope you'll like it here!