Where did you find us?

Admin

30 minutes ago, Fliphisssin said:

I found this site on a search. I was looking for peeing videos and dating sites because I figured it would be easier to talk about golden showers on a dating site that was had the subject

Well you found a great site to find and talk about peeing videos - although we’re not a dating site in any way. 

Welcome in. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Peetea said:

Just punched in "Pee dating", and this site popped up. I am very glad I found this site. 😋

A huge welcome to you @Peetea - although to be honest, pee dating is very much not what we’re about.  Hopefully you’re enjoying getting to know us.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Long time viewer, love the stories on here. I recently tried a dating app to find people like me but they only people that responded just wanted to kink shame me. I used to hate myself for having a pee kink but i love it and I’ve been reading these stories for months. I kinda hope I find someone willing to interact with me, I know it’s weird but I’ve always wanted a girl to pee in my car. And with so many people on here that are like me im planning on making an account. Now that im 20 im more comfortable with online stuff than when i was 18 but to put it in perspective I’ve been viewing since i was 18.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Wetseat said:

Long time viewer, love the stories on here. I recently tried a dating app to find people like me but they only people that responded just wanted to kink shame me. I used to hate myself for having a pee kink but i love it and I’ve been reading these stories for months. I kinda hope I find someone willing to interact with me, I know it’s weird but I’ve always wanted a girl to pee in my car. And with so many people on here that are like me im planning on making an account. Now that im 20 im more comfortable with online stuff than when i was 18 but to put it in perspective I’ve been viewing since i was 18.

Hi there! I'm glad you have become more comfortable with our shared kink, in all its amazing variations. And yes - it is wonderful to discover you're not alone and there's a community that understands. Enjoy continuing to browse around and contributing to the forums. I guess you'll know how to find topics that interest you, and feel free to add your own thoughts to them or create new ones. The staff here are really, really helpful. And I am sure you'll find people here who are happy to interact: commenting on posts is a great way for people to get to know you. And good luck with finding a person or people irl to share your kink with - it's not impossible, but it's not straightforward either - and there's luck involved I think. See you around!

• Thanks 1

How did I find here... web search DuckDuckGo. Many kink specific sites have non-specific names, but I probably should have guessed this name long ago!  So, time to catch up on what I've missed out on, and get the most out of my joy of pee play.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found it in Google as I was looking for peeing fetishes. I am so glad I found it as I enjoy seeing and reading about other people and how they enjoy one of the most natural experiences in life. So many great stories I have read so far and amazing people 🍆

• Love 1