Where did you find us?

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Google sent me to "The Adventures of Sophie" when looking for pee stories.

Had known omorashi - they keep alive the memory of Shara & Ger's site including the stories - but the focus on wetting didn't fully satisfy me. Spent a lot of time on literotica - a lot less interactive, and terrible homepage if you don't know how to find what you're looking for.

Reading through the story on peefans highlighted that here are real people really exchanging on our kink and being open about their lives and interests. Got me hooked, even though I won't share too much about me (paranoia of being identified in real life, this is the Internet after all).

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, pantux said:

On another pee discussion site it was listed by many uses as there favourite. I am older but very new to this fetish want to learn as much as I can. 

Have fun here! There is a *lot* of content, lots of friendly people who will be happy to discuss the kink with you, and a superb team of mods who keep things respectful 🙂

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, The King of Bacalao said:

Hello.

I don't remember, I just have a long time coming to read the forum topics and recently just decide to finally create an account.

Excellent! And welcome 🙂 And an interesting user name.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, xofranxie said:

ive been on omorashi . org for quite a while and i’ve seen a few posts about this site and i thought i’d give it a try!

Must have been saying good things about us then...   Lovely to have you on board. Welcome.

• Like 1

don't know how the heck i got here, i was up late night (3:00am) trying to type peanuts (as in the cartoon) fans and type in pee fans instead as i was not paying attention, i started lurking on this site because i was curious never knew people were into this kind of stuff, you learn something new everyday , yay

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, justme1 said:

don't know how the heck i got here, i was up late night (3:00am) trying to type peanuts (as in the cartoon) fans and type in pee fans instead as i was not paying attention, i started lurking on this site because i was curious never knew people were into this kind of stuff, you learn something new everyday , yay

Haha! That's a great story! Hope you feel welcome and at home 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...