Where did you find us?

Admin

I found about it on youtube

Please share how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

Thank you for all the responses, everyone.

I know frim you tube. But it is restricted. So i go to the website directly:biggrin:

Great, once you have 3 post ratings, you'll be able to access our videos section where you can watch unrestricted full videos. :)

Chock up another member who came over from Peesearch. I saw this site linked over there, so figured I'd come check it out. I seen a lot of familiar names and rather like the format, so I joined. I can't wait to watch this website grow and become a hit in the new year!

P_lover90, I really miss your posts over at Peesearch. You have some of the best real stories I've ever read. I've had a few similar stories to yours (but with one woman). I hope to hear more stories about the two girls in the future. Did you ever date Megan or you are just friends? I hope your new work is going ok. Also I sent you a PM on Peesearch. If you get a chance to respond, it would be great.