Where did you find us?

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, pantux said:

On another pee discussion site it was listed by many uses as there favourite. I am older but very new to this fetish want to learn as much as I can. 

Have fun here! There is a *lot* of content, lots of friendly people who will be happy to discuss the kink with you, and a superb team of mods who keep things respectful 🙂

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, The King of Bacalao said:

Hello.

I don't remember, I just have a long time coming to read the forum topics and recently just decide to finally create an account.

Excellent! And welcome 🙂 And an interesting user name.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, xofranxie said:

ive been on omorashi . org for quite a while and i’ve seen a few posts about this site and i thought i’d give it a try!

Must have been saying good things about us then...   Lovely to have you on board. Welcome.

• Like 1

don't know how the heck i got here, i was up late night (3:00am) trying to type peanuts (as in the cartoon) fans and type in pee fans instead as i was not paying attention, i started lurking on this site because i was curious never knew people were into this kind of stuff, you learn something new everyday , yay

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, justme1 said:

don't know how the heck i got here, i was up late night (3:00am) trying to type peanuts (as in the cartoon) fans and type in pee fans instead as i was not paying attention, i started lurking on this site because i was curious never knew people were into this kind of stuff, you learn something new everyday , yay

Haha! That's a great story! Hope you feel welcome and at home 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Fliphisssin said:

I found this site on a search. I was looking for peeing videos and dating sites because I figured it would be easier to talk about golden showers on a dating site that was had the subject

Well you found a great site to find and talk about peeing videos - although we’re not a dating site in any way. 

Welcome in.