Where did you find us?

Admin

23 hours ago, Peeonmytits said:

I was browsing Reddit r/goldenshowers and saw a reference to this forum!

Hi welcome, you will have a good time on hear the ppl are great and you will get to talk to like minded ppl, give it a few days and you will see x

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome!!!  You will feel very comfortable with the folks in this forum.  We don't judge, and we all have our own unique preferences, but you will never feel like people reject you because of what you like - we all like pee in one form or another, or we wouldn't be here, so feel free to loosen up a little and tell us about yourself.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2014 at 5:56 PM, Admin said:

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. 🙂

Let me know,

thanks!

I was was searching pee enthusiasists like myself on the net when I found this wonderful site! It´s really hot and just what I was looking for.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I never knew about this until a few moments ago.

I've been enjoying Pee Fans since July 2016. Remarkably, I'm still finding new and great material, such as this topic.

Like many others, I came over from Peesearch. In one of the rare few times when their chat room was actually filled, a member had recommended this site. I immediately found this site being much more welcoming and having a wealth of material.

So for over the last four years I've been enjoying all the great many pics & videos, I've been befriended by some great folks and do my part to contribute to the integrity of the site.

Now if I can only meet someone to enjoy it with, life would be even grander.

Pee happy!
:peeing-in-the-snow:

• Love 1

Hello everyone, nice to have arrived on here.  I was tipped off about this site very recently.  I am turned on by all aspects of male piss, having developed a fascination with it from a very young age.  Guys randomly pissing, especially in public away from the toilet, has always been a major turn on for me..   

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, EssexSquirt said:

Hello everyone, nice to have arrived on here.  I was tipped off about this site very recently.  I am turned on by all aspects of male piss, having developed a fascination with it from a very young age.  Guys randomly pissing, especially in public away from the toilet, has always been a major turn on for me..   

Welcome! Pissing in random locations is certainly something we do here. Feel free to tell us about your experiences of doing or seeing this 😊

I've been lurking for a while, but decided to make an account today. It's been a while since I found the site and I have awful information retention, but I think I may have been looking for smut and stumbled across a link to here. Absolutely great place with great content, glad I found it.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, PeeloverCDN said:

I'm a 35 year old male who loves pee and am looking for someone special.....Just that I heard about it from omegle from a juicy redhead 😂😘

Welcome - you found 30,000 people who are special.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've always been very open minded myself and as my boys became young men I would always encourage them to pee outdoors and in various other places. Over the years I've searched to understand how common it is for people to pee in other places, questioning whether I was encouraging my boys to go too far. But I've since come to realize that most "normal" people, especially guys, frequently pee in various other places.