Where did you find us?

Admin

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

youtube

Thanks for all the responses; welcome to you all! Those that came from YouTube and were looking to see a specific video, please link me (or describe it) and I'll link you to the full, unedited version.

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

Googling around, I found you quite accidently. It appeals to my fetish of peeing.

Googling around, I found you quite accidently. It appeals to my fetish of peeing.

Great to have you on board, welcome to the site! Can you remember what search you actually made to find us?

I saw someone post about the site on experience project. They said it was a great site. I have been looking for somewhere to share experiences and learn of other's pee-ventures. So far it seems like a great site. Looking forward to getting a better look at it today!

• Like 1

Let me know,

thanks!

I was on the Experiance project and they are pretty legit, so I checked this website out! I am so happy to have found it

• Like 1

I

Let me know,

thanks!

found it on another sight that recommend it.

Let me know,

thanks!

you tube x

Let me know,

thanks!

found you on yotube site.I have 4 ratings and cant get vidios ?

found you on yotube site.I have 4 ratings and cant get vidios ?

The update can sometimes take a little time, sorry about that! I saw this 10 minutes after you posted it and the system says you have access now. Let me know if for some reason you can't.

Thanks. :)

Was this from my post??

Peeallthetime joined here before you, so I'd guess not, but we've definitely had several members from your post so many thanks for that! :D

• Like 1
Peeallthetime joined here before you, so I'd guess not, but we've definitely had several members from your post so many thanks for that! :biggrin:

Ah, well never mind! I didn't look at the join date. And, of course! I like promoting sites I enjoy!!