Where did you find us?

Admin

Thanks for all of the responses. Those of you who found us from a search engine, please let me know the search term you used if you can remember it. Thanks. :)

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

I found it on YouTube by chance.

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

YouTube

I found you through Youtube. I basically never search for pee-related stuff there any more, since anything decent is removed straight away, but I'd visit some of my regular sites already and found nothing new so I decided to try YT once more, for old time's sake. This video caught my eye: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goJ7T44dd8s[/media] (although it's not really what I'm into, I prefer desperation), and the description mentioned this site. So here I am!

• Like 1

I too got here from YouTube. I bet that you can not find the complete video here on this site. :frown:

I have accused this to be false advertisement. :mad:

I did find only one video. Peeing on the Playground. :biggrin: