Where did you find us?

Admin

I love a pussy with pronounced clit and which bears a heady perfume of piss. It excites me a lot. I have a fetish for drinking pee from my girl partner. I was looking for the topic 'drinking girl pee during sex', and it led me to this site.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I think I found this site on Google, when I was browsing. I was a longtime member of Elite Gold, which has disappeared. I wrote a number of memoirs and some fictional stories on that site, in addition to posting experiences, and joining in discussions. I love the wide choice of content and the generally excellent photography, on this site.

Dr.P

• 1 month later...
On 16/04/2017 at 2:11 PM, suzlon210 said:

Don't know if there are any members with similar fetish. Would like to exchange views with them. Are there any?

I'm sure you'll find that here. :)

On 02/06/2017 at 3:02 AM, Dr.P said:

Hi All,

I think I found this site on Google, when I was browsing. I was a longtime member of Elite Gold, which has disappeared. I wrote a number of memoirs and some fictional stories on that site, in addition to posting experiences, and joining in discussions. I love the wide choice of content and the generally excellent photography, on this site.

Dr.P

Great, glad you found us. I see you've already started sharing some stories, and I look forward to reading more.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this thread - as always, I'd be interested to know you discovered PeeFans (even if you're not even a new member anymore!) 

It seems we're getting increasingly more traffic from search engines which is great, although if anyone can remember specifically what they searched to find us, that's even better!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got here from Peesearch  🙂 never signed there because of the reasons described in our introduction, but been reading since its birth. Everybody who search among the web for pissing forums come to know this (awsome) site, indeed for us it's quite funny that other people found it in other ways than this!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, tony for you said:

i do that with my girl as of recent,, i'd love to talk about it with you ,,

I think you found here the perfect place for you, isn't it?:17_heart_eyes:

A great hug for the both of you

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wow, I can't believe I've been here since 2014, 4 years and 5 days. So many things have happened, so many good times and memories. This place is truly amazing, I've no need to look for anything else. (Peesearch refugee, Page 2)

• 1 month later...
On 23/01/2018 at 7:34 PM, Monkeygirl said:

I googled and stumbled upon it that way!  Glad to be here... just wondering if there are active members?

Glad you found us - at the bottom of the main page you'll see who has been active in the last 20 minutes or so :) But yes, as Grizzly Man said, you'll find lots of active pee fans here to chat with. :D 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:44 PM, Admin said:

Glad you found us - at the bottom of the main page you'll see who has been active in the last 20 minutes or so :) But yes, as Grizzly Man said, you'll find lots of active pee fans here to chat with. :D 

This place is family. Sometimes one could argue and feel the need to detach but home is Always home...;*

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I came over from Peesearch (Joined there November, 2011).  There was always an element('s) over there that was preachy and negative about naughty peeing specifically.  The site was pretty good otherwise but after a while I noticed things would just "dry up" like an old pee stain on a well used bathroom carpet.  Then the faucet would dribble out some more interesting content then dry up again.  PeeFans on the other hand....Snifffffff........MMMMwaaaahhhhhh!  Smell that coffee, Sadam!  I freakin' love this site.

At first I came over here because there was access to way more pictures and videos.  I stayed because of the positive feelings I got from the site.  Negativity or "No, you can't do that" content is negligible.  Most everyone here seems to be on the same page as far as acceptance of those with different likes and needs is concerned.  I like that there are dedicated forums and even clubs for specific facets of the fetish.  This pretty much seems to define the fetish itself, actually, and the site reflects this very well.  Did I say I love this place?

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2014 at 9:26 PM, Admin said:

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

I searched for pee forums on the internet and I found this.

• Like 1