Latest Listening Experience

Brutus,

Wow! Great story! Absolutely ironic that she set you up so perfectly for the whole thing, and gave you a built-in excuse for waiting patiently, outside the Ladies' room. Talk about being in the absolute right place, at the perfect time. Congratulations! And thanks much for sharing the experience. I wonder if she was aware that she could be heard, outside the bathroom, or if she cared about that?

Her pissing style sounds very similar to my onetime gf, "Ellie," with the exception of the fart. I never heard "Ellie" fart. It's a very erotic style, to me, and it's reassuring to know that it is shared by other women. I knew "Ellie" was rare, but I'm glad she was not completely unique.

When we were in her home, "Ellie" would usually assign me to make drinks for us, while she peed. Fortunately, she stored her glassware in a cabinet which was adjacent to the bathroom which she used, so I had a good excuse for being nearby, while she was peeing with the bathroom door half open, her usual practice. She was often surprised that I had not made as much progress on the drinks as she had anticipated, when she returned from peeing. (She kept the liquor in a location which was not nearly as close to the bathroom as the glasses, and did not offer the same access to the sounds coming from the bathroom.) So I had to come up with a plausible excuse, on occasion.

Edited by Dr.P
Added a question.
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Wow! Great story! Absolutely ironic that she set you up so perfectly for the whole thing, and gave you a built-in excuse for waiting patiently, outside the Ladies' room. Talk about being in the absolute right place, at the perfect time. Congratulations! And thanks much for sharing the experience. I wonder if she was aware that she could be heard, outside the bathroom, or if she cared about that?

Yeah it was incredibly fortunate dumb luck! 

As for her feelings about being heard, it can be hard to tell because some women are genuinely oblivious to how loud they are, others just don't care, whether they are aware or not. Just based on her more rugged look and strong personality, she seems to be the type that doesn't care who hears either way, and would laugh at anyone bothered by her pissing in a toilet the way she wants to.

• Like 1