What a shitty morning

Sephora

I wish I would have stayed in bed this morning.

-I spilled my orange juice on my skirt.

-I accidently scratched a workers new crv which waved it off which I am so grateful.

-And to top it off, our V.P. said this morning that my position was the least of her concerns. 

Wow, somebody give me something to cheer about!

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 2

Well your morning is shitty lol. If it makes you feel better I've got a tractor torn apart in my shop rite now(I've posted pics of this in the general chat section), another one iam changing the exhaust manifold gaskets on, it's awful dry and crops are suffering. Iam a farmer, I can go on like this all day lol

I hope the rest of your day goes great

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Damn sorry to hear bout speedy's and sephora's blues.  Yeah I can feel your pain. Hopefully it'll all be  in the past soon enough.

They say "Life's a bitch. And then you die." 

Sometimes I look in the mirror and am thankful I'm still on the planet.

Y'all keep a stiff upper lip, or something like it. 

Orgasms help. 

Get a few today. 😋

Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, Sephora said:

And to top it off, our V.P. said this morning that my position was the least of her concerns. 

This could be taken as 'you're safe' too.. think of it that way. "I'm not concerned about your position as you're not going anywhere".  Unless this boss is a cunt... 

We're nearly half way through the year and it's fair to say 2019 has not been my best year so far.However,I know that despite it all,there are things to look forward to.That's what keeps me going.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1