Pee Buddies

6 hours ago, Misspy said:

If only I could have a real life encounter like that ☺️

You would never know...maybe i already have.....😉

Edited by F.W
9 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Miss Spy,

I arranged to meet through a website a lovely female who wanted to meet because she was curious about the pleasures of watersports and I sounded like a nice guy to meet up with. We did meet and it was literally love at first sight! She was fun loving, totally up for the wet fun and has immediately converted into a major major pee fan, no shyness whatsoever! I believe most females (and men) would be into it once they manage to find a way to break the ice with someone nice and discover the pleasures they have been missing all their lives.

So there we were, two complete strangers that within 2 1/2 hours had drunk 3 pints in the pub, loved each other's company, fun and laughter, enjoyed enormously the growing sensation of needing and holding our pee, denying ourselves the toilets, a 7 minute walk to the hotel during which we had both started to wet our pants just a little, deliberately for the fun of it, then lying on the waterproof sheet on the bed each released a full bladder full on each other with the most incredible hot and wet pleasure and excitement. She never had imagined the pleasure would be so incredibly hot and now we are just waiting for the next encounter. I think everyone should know what pleasure awaits them if they can just find a way of meeting someone, and if anyone wants to know more to know how to meet someone just message me. I want everyone here to have the full level of fun that I enjoy.  x 

Wow what an amazing experience that must have been for you!! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Grizzly Man said:

My wife and I enjoy pee play. If I'm not allowed could I just watch? Lol

Happy for you that you and your wife are both into it, of course you could watch ☺️

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 2
  • Love 1
On 6/14/2019 at 9:55 PM, Misspy said:

Wow what an amazing experience that must have been for you!! 

It was the hottest night of my life I can tell you, still reeling from the memories!

I have done it a few times before but never as hot as this last one..... Message me and maybe we share some ideas for you.

• Hot 2
On 6/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, Misspy said:

I’d love to find another female to pee with. 

Anyone lucky enough to have a friend like this? 

Sorry I'm a bit late but I thought I would throw my name out there😂😂

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 6/14/2019 at 2:11 AM, Misspy said:

Yeah actually meeting someone in person and bringing up the topic would be hard and it does seem like these forums are dominated by men

It's because more men are into it than women. Most of the women I mention the pee fetish to, cringe at the idea. We are all lucky to have the women that are here.

• Agree 3
4 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

It was the hottest night of my life I can tell you, still reeling from the memories!

I have done it a few times before but never as hot as this last one..... Message me and maybe we share some ideas for you.

Feel free to message but I am getting a lot of pm’s so please be patient lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, kinkydom said:

It's because more men are into it than women. Most of the women I mention the pee fetish to, cringe at the idea. We are all lucky to have the women that are here.

I can see how women would react if they knew nothing about it because I would probably cringe a little too if I wasn’t into it, but I rekon they could all potentially be persuaded 😏

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Misspy said:

I can see how women would react if they knew nothing about it because I would probably cringe a little too if I wasn’t into it, but I rekon they could all potentially be persuaded 😏

If they were younger, maybe. But in the 50+ age group, not if they haven't tried it. Most will see it as disgusting. Not that it is, just saying that's the way they are. M y ex was 45 when we met, couldn't get her into it. Even peeing on me, she was turned off. Not to mention, other "things".

Edited by kinkydom
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, kinkydom said:

If they were younger, maybe. But in the 50+ age group, not if they haven't tried it. Most will see it as disgusting. Not that it is, just saying that's the way they are. M y ex was 45 when we met, couldn't get her into it. Even peeing on me, she was turned off. Not to mention, other "things".

Yeah that may be a bit late to start trying to get them into it. 

They don’t know what they are missing out on lol

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Misspy said:

Yeah that may be a bit late to start trying to get them into it. 

They don’t know what they are missing out on lol

Not in my experience, I have to say, the ladies I have met have been a little older and more mature, but still very much fun loving!

I do actually, my first is my husband. When he's not there, my best friend which we have been best and close friends for a while. We pee together when:

1. Go out for supper, taking a light toke, some drinks, food.

2. When we go on the lake or on a beach.

3. When go for a run, we have our peeing spots.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, Misspy said:

Feel free to message but I am getting a lot of pm’s so please be patient lol

If you are being bombarded by PM's I should leave you in peace, however I would love to try to converse with you.

My favorite was CrissyP.  She would converse with almost anyone.  She worked third shift at a hospital as a pharmacist.  She would get off work and do her morning chores and about ten o'clock she would get on PeeFans and converse with her normal and new fans.  She said that it got rather hectic when the number got up over six.  She said that some of the guys got rather huffy because she wouldn't get right back to their responses.  She would have like to have converse with some of the ladies on the forum, but their conversations didn't seem to hang together for very long.   I personally conversed with her for almost two year (5900 plus  exchanges).  She went on a cruise with her new boyfriend and her girlfriend.  She cut clean and we never heard from her again.  It took six months of hard searching to finally get in touch with her girlfriend and find that she had gotten married and moved to his area and decided to cut clean from her PeeFans.  Sadness.

@Misspy I think that you have the cutest avatar.  Did you draw it yourself?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 6/13/2019 at 3:54 PM, Misspy said:

It’s been great here so far! 

Already way better than the other forum I frequented 😊

Early on with this forum it was pointed out that if we wanted active ladies on this forum we would need to treat them with respect and as fellow members.
I think that the point was well made a number of times and has been followed by the male members here.  Any exception were quickly quashed, and it seem to me that it has been well followed.
I have seen a number of new female members state that the manners on this forum have been very good.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, bpb said:

If you are being bombarded by PM's I should leave you in peace, however I would love to try to converse with you.

My favorite was CrissyP.  She would converse with almost anyone.  She worked third shift at a hospital as a pharmacist.  She would get off work and do her morning chores and about ten o'clock she would get on PeeFans and converse with her normal and new fans.  She said that it got rather hectic when the number got up over six.  She said that some of the guys got rather huffy because she wouldn't get right back to their responses.  She would have like to have converse with some of the ladies on the forum, but their conversations didn't seem to hang together for very long.   I personally conversed with her for almost two year (5900 plus  exchanges).  She went on a cruise with her new boyfriend and her girlfriend.  She cut clean and we never heard from her again.  It took six months of hard searching to finally get in touch with her girlfriend and find that she had gotten married and moved to his area and decided to cut clean from her PeeFans.  Sadness.

@Misspy I think that you have the cutest avatar.  Did you draw it yourself?

I can’t be on here all the time so if anyone gets huffy they can piss off literally lol

i try check and reply to everyone so hopefully I’m not leaving anyone out. It’s too bad CrissyP left, maybe she will show up again one day. 

And thanks but I didn’t draw it myself 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bpb said:

Early on with this forum it was pointed out that if we wanted active ladies on this forum we would need to treat them with respect and as fellow members.
I think that the point was well made a number of times and has been followed by the male members here.  Any exception were quickly quashed, and it seem to me that it has been well followed.
I have seen a number of new female members state that the manners on this forum have been very good.

Yes very true so far! Let’s hope it stays that way ☺️

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...