Pee Buddies

That would be amazing but im a man... last time i checked at least haha not what your looking for i guess. I never had a friend like that tho i did have a best girl friend long time ago that always let me stand guard when she peed outside she didin't know about my fetish tho. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

🤭🤭🤭🤭 Trust me when I say theres lots of people on here that would be willing to help you. A lot of the people here have helped me come out of my shell too. I'm much less shy of my pee games now. If only I knew them IRL.

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

🤭🤭🤭🤭 Trust me when I say theres lots of people on here that would be willing to help you. A lot of the people here have helped me come out of my shell too. I'm much less shy of my pee games now. If only I knew them IRL.

Yeah I can still be pee shy in front of my partner and it would take a lot of courage if I did find someone else in real life 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Misspy said:

I’d love to have a guy or girl secretly wanting to watch/hear me and find out then put on a good show. Or there are other scenarios I’d love to play out that do involve guys. If any girls are up for a chat that would be great 

can i stand guard when you pee so nobody creeps on you😏? xd 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Misspy said:

Yeah I can still be pee shy in front of my partner and it would take a lot of courage if I did find someone else in real life 

My hubs doesn't know about my fetish, and I probably wont ever tell him. Regardless, I hope you can find someone to share some adventures with on here!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
37 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

A lot of the people here have helped me come out of my shell t

Same here, I only joined in March and was very nervous about posting anything  but everyone was so nice that my confidence improved very quickly

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

My hubs doesn't know about my fetish, and I probably wont ever tell him. Regardless, I hope you can find someone to share some adventures with on here!

That’s a shame, my hubs didn’t know for a very long time but I finally got the courage to say something and I’m so glad I did! Are you never going to tell him? 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Misspy said:

Yeah I’m still worried someone will find out who I am or something and then I’d have to move to a deserted island and live as a hermit lol 

Yep I'm super paranoid about that too, always double checking that I don't inadvertently include something identifiable 😀

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
1 minute ago, mickymoist said:

Yep I'm super paranoid about that too, always double checking that I don't inadvertently include something identifiable 😀

Well fingers and legs crossed we are safe lol

that what I will worry about if I post pics or vids

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Misspy said:

That’s a shame, my hubs didn’t know for a very long time but I finally got the courage to say something and I’m so glad I did! Are you never going to tell him? 

Nah. I wrote a long post about how I told an ex bf of mine about it and he shamed me for months. He probably still does, and it's just kind of been ruined for me. I'm a closeted piss fetishist and it's probably going to stay that way lol.

• Agree 1
On 6/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, Misspy said:

I’d love to find another female to pee with. 

Anyone lucky enough to have a friend like this? 

No. I've been looking for 2 solid years and still haven't found the right person. Though I have talked to others into pee play and it feels like I may find one eventually. It is a niche fetish so it takes longer.

• Agree 1
40 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Nah. I wrote a long post about how I told an ex bf of mine about it and he shamed me for months. He probably still does, and it's just kind of been ruined for me. I'm a closeted piss fetishist and it's probably going to stay that way lol.

That’s too bad the ex ruined it for you. Does your hubby have any fetish’s you know about?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, kinkydom said:

No. I've been looking for 2 solid years and still haven't found the right person. Though I have talked to others into pee play and it feels like I may find one eventually. It is a niche fetish so it takes longer.

That sucks! So you’ve talked in person with them?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Misspy said:

That sucks! So you’ve talked in person with them?

I've talked with plenty of people on other sites into peeing. Just haven't met them. Most are far away and being in the north eastern part of MD doesn't help. The nearest local big city is over an hour away and I just don't feel the need to drive that distance. Also, most of them are men. I have had a couple experiences that way, but I prefer a woman to build a relationship with.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, kinkydom said:

I've talked with plenty of people on other sites into peeing. Just haven't met them. Most are far away and being in the north eastern part of MD doesn't help. The nearest local big city is over an hour away and I just don't feel the need to drive that distance. Also, most of them are men. I have had a couple experiences that way, but I prefer a woman to build a relationship with.

Yeah actually meeting someone in person and bringing up the topic would be hard and it does seem like these forums are dominated by men

• Like 1