I am looking for ideas..

That question is a bit... vague to me.

Like HitEmAll I'd like to know: at home or somewhere else?

So basically: are items that you do not own possible targets?

If it's only at home or items that you own, just make a list, give each item a number and then role a dice. 😉

If you two are planning on adventures out of your home, the question is:

- in public?

- in public, but secluded?

- somewhere inside a house/building, that is still somewhat public (like a store, for instance, or a public toilet)?

Without this kind of info I can't really give any sensible advice; I could give you a list containing literally hundreds of items (I do not have such a list, but as anything can be an "item", I could create such a list, if you give me several hours of time).

What are the limits, both location-wise as well as item-wise?

Apart from that: you wrote that "... my husband has been on a kick... " .... so... how do you feel about this?

And "...I have to come up with some items... " ... why only you?

Here are some ideas of varying risk levels:

1) Boxes in some storage room at work, like a room with old things that employees aren't usually in? Assuming you can be certain no cameras will see you.

2) Wear a skirt and no underwear, so you avoid being seen reaching under to move it aside. Then go to a store, grocery, clothing, appliance for example, and maybe pee on the floor as you walk the isles. 

3) Messing a public restroom is always a great option. No cameras and they're usually messy anyway. Use the sink, floor, walls, trashcan, etc

4) Go to some outdoor event, maybe a game if there are any, pee on the seats.

5) If you're up for doing something more time consuming, go see a vacant house with a realtor. Have someone go with you, husband, friend, etc and have them distract the realtor and find somewhere to pee in the house!

6) Rent a car for any reason, pee on the rear seat (since the dealership is less likely to notice the rear being wet), or the glove box, trunk, rear dash or other areas not likely to be noticed anytime soon.

7) Visit a furniture store, again with skirt and no undies, try out some nice sofas and have an accident.

8.) Pee in a bottle and leave it somewhere.

9) Rent a book from a library, pee in it before you return it.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

In public or at home?

In public, maybe peeing on some art sculpture, like the ones that you sometimes have e.g. in public squares or in the middle of roundabouts..? 🙂

ohh, that's an idea.. noted

8 hours ago, hegaard0 said:

Wastebaskets in public toilet, solarium and in a store dressing room in the carpet. In a elevator could also be very naughty and sexy.

i need to be gutsy to do that but good idea

5 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Put out the lit candles on a birthday cake, or cupcake with one candle on it. 

now that is a first. thanks 

4 hours ago, WantonLee said:

That question is a bit... vague to me.

Like HitEmAll I'd like to know: at home or somewhere else?

So basically: are items that you do not own possible targets?

If it's only at home or items that you own, just make a list, give each item a number and then role a dice. 😉

If you two are planning on adventures out of your home, the question is:

- in public?

- in public, but secluded?

- somewhere inside a house/building, that is still somewhat public (like a store, for instance, or a public toilet)?

Without this kind of info I can't really give any sensible advice; I could give you a list containing literally hundreds of items (I do not have such a list, but as anything can be an "item", I could create such a list, if you give me several hours of time).

What are the limits, both location-wise as well as item-wise?

Apart from that: you wrote that "... my husband has been on a kick... " .... so... how do you feel about this?

And "...I have to come up with some items... " ... why only you?

Hi !  it can be public or home 

no limits really unless we find it too risky

not just me, he finds some on his side and I get to choose between 3 of them, alternating each week.

3 hours ago, Brutus said:

Here are some ideas of varying risk levels:

1) Boxes in some storage room at work, like a room with old things that employees aren't usually in? Assuming you can be certain no cameras will see you.

2) Wear a skirt and no underwear, so you avoid being seen reaching under to move it aside. Then go to a store, grocery, clothing, appliance for example, and maybe pee on the floor as you walk the isles. 

3) Messing a public restroom is always a great option. No cameras and they're usually messy anyway. Use the sink, floor, walls, trashcan, etc

4) Go to some outdoor event, maybe a game if there are any, pee on the seats.

5) If you're up for doing something more time consuming, go see a vacant house with a realtor. Have someone go with you, husband, friend, etc and have them distract the realtor and find somewhere to pee in the house!

6) Rent a car for any reason, pee on the rear seat (since the dealership is less likely to notice the rear being wet), or the glove box, trunk, rear dash or other areas not likely to be noticed anytime soon.

7) Visit a furniture store, again with skirt and no undies, try out some nice sofas and have an accident.

8.) Pee in a bottle and leave it somewhere.

9) Rent a book from a library, pee in it before you return it.

well aren't you full of nice ideas 🙂

the one's that stand out for me are no: 1,3,4,5,8

thanks Brutus

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Sephora said:

ohh, that's an idea.. noted

i need to be gutsy to do that but good idea

now that is a first. thanks 

Hi !  it can be public or home 

no limits really unless we find it too risky

not just me, he finds some on his side and I get to choose between 3 of them, alternating each week.

well aren't you full of nice ideas 🙂

the one's that stand out for me are no: 1,3,4,5,8

thanks Brutus

Are you going to post the story here?

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
12 hours ago, Sephora said:

True story: 

After we dated for a couple of months  Bonnie, now  my wife ,  decided to live together as our libidos, life styles and personalities were compatible and we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We both wanted sex a lot -- and that meant we had to be together a lot.  As my apartment was the size of a shoebox, we shopped for a joint place that was in much better condition and had more room and was more convenient for Bonnie to go to work.

As pee was part of our relationship, the bathroom was most important. And as such, we both took the opportunity to use the commode at every apartment we surveyed.

One older place had a large toilet, made in the 20's , huge by today's standards. It was also higher off the floor than a modern crapper--ancient overhead tank.  It had an oversized seat as well, which suits Bonnie's ample ass perfectly.  

As we looked at it, Bonnie whispered (as the rental agent was nearby outside) "Hey babe -- lets try this out", and lowering her panties and hiking up her dress, sits on the seat.  She invitingly spreads open her huge outer  pussy lips and adjusts herself so that she's seated forward on the bowl.

I unzip and flop out my fuckstick which is already stiffening and move towards her, skinning it back to expose it's reddened head, knowing that I need to pee and waiting for the first drops to be released.  Bonnie is now licking her fingers and transferring that moisture to her inner lips and clit, getting it lubed for masturbation as is her habit.

Bonnie now takes out just one of her voluminous breasts and flops it over her dress top, its ruddy nipple the size of my little finger jutting towards me invitingly. At that moment I take my wanger and rub it on her nipple. She moans as her fingers continue the circling of her now engorged clit frequently moving down to masturbate her protruding butthole.

Now I feel the pee starting, and move back as she grasps my balls with her other hand and I aim my stream directly at her moist gap which she widens to receive my foamy pee.  It cascades down her meaty flaps into her crevice onto her clit, down past her cuntal opening where it makes the sound like the blowing of air across a bottle, and then rushes along her 'taint, swirls about her butthole, and into the toilet noisily.

Suddenly Bonnie's piss begins to flow and mixes with mine in a golden river of urine, hers hissing as it loudly does across her pissflap, furiously now roiling the waters of the toilet, her gasps and moans of pleasure urging me to greater hardness.

Now I am almost finished pissing and my cock is in her hand as she continues her stream and leans forward to take my convulsive shaft and head into her full and generous mouth, her tongue lapping the underside of the head, directly on the man-clit, which is my most sensitive part as she pulls down on the shaft and up on my balls.

As her final drips leave her asshole and pussy, my balls spring open their valve and copious quantities of my whitehot spew fly from my purple engorged cockhead and into her gasping mouth,where much of it slides from her lips and drains down my shaft to moisten my ballsack.

We both collapse in each other's arms, mopping up the remains of our ejaculations and urine with toilet paper, then  reassemble our garments.  The air in the bathroom is full of the aroma of piss and cum and pussy, and we hope the rental agent doesn't notice. 

If she did, she didn't say, but her cheeks were flushed as if she had heard something. It's pretty obvious that we've both just cum as we try to walk normally and breath regularly. 

@Sephora, that sounds like a great game that you have going there - all the better for the fact that you can both appreciate it together.

As others have said, I would suggest going out wearing a skirt with no knickers, which will give you many options.

- On public transport; bus, train, underground train, whatever you have, take a seat in a quiet area and sit forward on the seat so that you can pee from beneath your skirt onto the floor and/or the front of seat.

- In a public car park, pee down the stairs of the stairwell.   I appreciate this isn't really peeing on an object, but if your husband stands below you then he will have a fantastic view.

- In a garden centre there are many opportunities as they have many hidden walkways and corners and too much to cover it all with CCTV.  Some possibilities are; pee onto some flowers in the outdoor area, go into the part where they sell sheds and go inside one to pee on a seat, find a pot or watering can to fill and then put back on display.

- Take an empty coffee cup with you into a lift, pee in the cup and leave it in the lift.

- In a shop, squat down low to look at something on the bottom shelf - take something off the shelf and put it on the floor in front of the shelf.  Pee on it and then put it back on the shelf.  Or pee on it and put it in your basket and buy it.

- Pee on a pillow or cushion at home, great fun, nice feeling and easy to put in the wash afterwards.

- Pee on your clothes in the washing hamper/basket

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

What about holding it as long as possible and then peeing in a flower pot?

Sounds like a good idea. Holding it as long as possible has it's limits for me.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

@Sephora, that sounds like a great game that you have going there - all the better for the fact that you can both appreciate it together.

As others have said, I would suggest going out wearing a skirt with no knickers, which will give you many options.

- On public transport; bus, train, underground train, whatever you have, take a seat in a quiet area and sit forward on the seat so that you can pee from beneath your skirt onto the floor and/or the front of seat.

- In a public car park, pee down the stairs of the stairwell.   I appreciate this isn't really peeing on an object, but if your husband stands below you then he will have a fantastic view.

- In a garden centre there are many opportunities as they have many hidden walkways and corners and too much to cover it all with CCTV.  Some possibilities are; pee onto some flowers in the outdoor area, go into the part where they sell sheds and go inside one to pee on a seat, find a pot or watering can to fill and then put back on display.

- Take an empty coffee cup with you into a lift, pee in the cup and leave it in the lift.

- In a shop, squat down low to look at something on the bottom shelf - take something off the shelf and put it on the floor in front of the shelf.  Pee on it and then put it back on the shelf.  Or pee on it and put it in your basket and buy it.

- Pee on a pillow or cushion at home, great fun, nice feeling and easy to put in the wash afterwards.

- Pee on your clothes in the washing hamper/basket

Have interesting suggestions, it will be something to look into.

Thank you Alfresco

• Like 3

Well, I think when it comes to "targets" at home I can not help you, since I have no idea what your home looks like and what is availbale to you (and what of those targets are off limit).

Apart from a lot of things that are standard in every household (like, for instance, the toilet and a sink; doors, walls and windows, obviously, too), I have no idea what your household consists of.

Some things that people might think are standard might not be available to you.

For example: I do not own a dish washer, or a radio. Or even a car.

Am I right when I assume at home anything is fair game as long as it is easy to clean (so hardwood floor yes, carpet no - sheets yes, mattress no) ?

If for instance the laundry is an option, is the washing machine (and since we are at machines that clean:  the dish washer) also an option?

So I can only suggest: just look around with an open mind.

(One odd suggestion I could make though would be... mostly dependent on your ability to pee a narrow and strong stream: try to pee on a (new) roll of toilet paper and see how deep a hole you can... "drill" into it. ) 😉

--- As for "not at home": I suggest the same. Look around with an open mind. ---

I have no idea where you live; if its a small town or a big city, or even just a farm in the middle of nowhere.

I don't even know which country you live in, so unless it is the same country as I live in, I do not even know what is common where you live.

For instance: most of the trashcan's where I live are half a meter (about two feet) tall and open on top, no lid. Is this true for your place as well? If so, that would be a suggestion. If not, my suggestion is pointless to you. 😉

--- May I ask why you did not consider the following targets from Brutus' list: ---

- floor in a store

- couch in a furniture store

- book from a library

- rented car

Is it because of the risk or because of the damage? Be honest! 😉

--- Some ideas - based on where I live, and all to be done preferably at night: ---

- in the middle of a street (at night, when there is no traffic)

- one someone elses car

- someone elses garden (where ever)

- telephon booth (we still have like two actual booths left here; all other public phones are just basically a pillar with a phone attached to it).

- a bench

- a fountain

- from a bridge

- and so on...

--- Also, one thing that just came to my mind: ---

I do not know if you can pee standing up and actually aim your stream - or if this is something you can do, but not WANT to do. If you both can and want to do this, it opens a lot of options to you. Like peeing on a bench, but actually ALL over it, instead of just where you sit. 😉

--- Oh, and one question regarding your game: ---

Do you have to come up with targets for _yourself_ to pee on/in/at and the partner picks what you have to pee on/in/at,

or do you have to come up with targets for _your partner_ to pee on/in/at and the partner can pick what s/he wants to pee on/in/at?

If it is the first, try the later version. Could be tricky of cause if all three options are beyond what each of you want to do. But might add some additional thrill, maybe... . 😉

• Like 3

So I had my first suggested item to pee on which we went with buying a cake. We decided to go to a place wich was closed and we did made sure there was no security camera's, it's the first thing we always check, and it's a rental location for kayak's. I went first, which we should have gotten a bigger cake because in the time I was done with it, there was not much left, the cream sorta melted away and it was quite soaked up. However, he did end up chipping pieces off. We will know next time.

My hubby's next challenge is coming up this Thursday

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2

Maybe pee your panties in a mall or someplace public. You can do this privately/hidden but leave them someplace in the open with people around and see if someone will take them. Could be alot of fun for both of you.

10 hours ago, Kylenut2 said:

Maybe pee your panties in a mall or someplace public. You can do this privately/hidden but leave them someplace in the open with people around and see if someone will take them. Could be alot of fun for both of you.

Thanks for the idea, however I'm not into panty peeing

On 6/19/2019 at 4:52 PM, nopjans said:

Try peeing on someone else's parked car. Whether that's just pissing on the tire or truing to aim your stream at the door or handle is up to you.

That's an idea.. thanks!

The idea of leaving a pair of panties,just even worn somewhere,and then going away to see if anyone takes them would be fun.In a car park,you could drop them under your car,then drive to another spot where you could see what happens next...it would be funny.Or it would work with a pee puddle and a wipe too.

• Agree 1

So we ended going to an over pass that you walk on. My hubby went first and took a wiz on a passing car lolololol

When it came to me, I tried hard and when I started peeing, I can only remember hearing my husband cheering me on, and then saying that a bus was coming which was counting down for me lol... lol i am sorry, it still makes me laugh lol...   So I started to pee and got a fit of giggles in the same time which I no longer had control how I was peeing. I got some in my shoe and the stream was just going backwards like no control at all. So yeah, I completely failed this one lololol

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2