My Apologies!

Sorry to hear that.

What about your colleagues - are they involved in any way? Are they on you side?

In any case: do not forget to... leave your mark... if you catch my drift... 😉

(Only if you can get away with it, of cause.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@chubbybirb999 So sorry to hear what you're going through, bullying of any kind is disgraceful, I really hope you can get it sorted out one way or another.  There are people who care here and I know you've been missed,  please don't feel that you have to be posting pics or describing pee stuff to come here. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who are happy to just chat and be supportive. 

Take care x

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

@chubbybirb999, am so sorry to hear about your work situation. Bullies are absolute assholes.

Sorry to hear it has been getting you down so much, but there is zero need for you to apologise for being here less often. As @spywareonya said, when you are here you are here, when you are not you are not. We all know that people have their reasons for their absences and no one loves or respects you any less.

The last thing there is any need at all for is for you to feel bad about not being here as often as you might have liked.

Things will turn around somehow, and get sorted.

And if ever you need to unload - it is not all just about pee here: we care about each other: we care about you - feel free to unload here and you will have friends willing to listen and offer comfort, support, and advice as required.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Iam very sorry to hear this. The workplace should be a safe and fair place, unfortunately it's not in your case. I hope you gain your self confidence back, come back here when your ready. Feel free to reach out to people here for support if need be

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Chubby I am very sorry to hear you've had to deal with bullying at work. Growing up I had a physically and emotionally abusive older brother. Plus I was bullied daily in school. This went on for years which resulted in... well...still today at 35 my self esteem and self confidence is shaky. I'm a very scared, fragile person. A kid at heart. A gentle heart. Sending you hugs!! I've wrote about some of my bullying experiences in my blog. Let me know if you wanna check it out.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1