Girls pee outside experiences - river

These are two experiences I have seen, or at least partly seen, from when I was about 11 years old. 

Myself and some friends had a little place we used to go to hang around near a river. When we first started hanging out there we had to make a few rules. Apart from the 'what is said here stays here' rule we decided on a toilet area. Since some of group would be girls I found a plastic tub that sheep would drink out of and placed it in the toilet area. 

The first story is about a friend's sister. She came with friend. She had blonde hair was about 9 at time a bit of puppy fat, and her brother had to take her with him. 

After a bit she started holding herself and told her brother they needed to leave and go home to use the toilet. Her brother said no and that she could go use the toilet area. She fussed a bit and whinged. Then she decided it was the only way. 

She went to the toilet area which wasn't entirely private I must admit. She pulled down her pink leggings and underwear too and I was sort of looking when her brother said:

"Are you really trying to watch my sister?" 

I said no and apologised. His sister was standing peeing. I saw that. 

When she was done she pulled everything back up and came back to where her brother and I were and we noticed she managed to get most of her pee in her leggings. 

Next story will be added later

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1