Tinto Brass who directed the movie always had the prettiest and most natural women for his actresses from Yuliya Myarchuck to Ammirati, Carpoglio and more, all examples of perfect women and he is master of filming them complimenting their beauty. In majority of Brass movies there is always a pee scene.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Did Tinto Brass direct a film called 'Salon Kitty?' Only ask because it's available on stream, (so to speak). I doubt whether urination featured much in these more mainstream films, but like to imagine scenarios. What about the Night Porter with Charlotte Rampling and Dirk Bogarde? Or Emmanuelle!? There's a scene in Fellini's Amarcord where the village slut takes a pee on the beach in order to tease the lads, she looks back towards the camera lasciviously but it's inferred rather than explicit. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, vpw said:

Tinto Brass who directed the movie always had the prettiest and most natural women for his actresses from Yuliya Myarchuck to Ammirati, Carpoglio and more, all examples of perfect women and he is master of filming them complimenting their beauty. In majority of Brass movies there is always a pee scene.

What other movies of tinto brass have female piss scenes in? 

• Like 2

Thank you Pissguy, interesting site, I'd forgotten Lars Von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac', Parts One and Two. If my memory serves me well, there's a piss scene in the second part. Also Michael Haneke's The Piano Teacher is worth a look, Isabelle Huppert crouches beside a car and urinates.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Thank you Pissguy, interesting site, I'd forgotten Lars Von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac', Parts One and Two. If my memory serves me well, there's a piss scene in the second part. Also Michael Haneke's The Piano Teacher is worth a look, Isabelle Huppert crouches beside a car and urinates.

Celebsroulette is a fab website. Some nice and interesting scenes on there that i never knew about.

On 6/5/2019 at 11:51 AM, Pissobsessed said:

Hi,

has any seen the movie Caligula? Love that movie and was thinking I would of loved to have a modern remake where there is more piss scenes as back then they didn’t have toilets, shaven pussys and more piss scenes would be a great movie in my opinion haha 

Caligula is a classic.  I wouldn't want a remake of it.  I hate remakes.  They are never as good as the original.  Never.  Besides, you cannot top Malcolm McDowell and Peter O'Toole.  As I recall, there is only one brief pee scene in it. 

Here's a funny story about Caligula.  I had the totally uncut X-rated version of it on VHS tape back in the day.  I loaned it to my co-worker and warned him about how hardcore it was.  He put it on while his wife's parents were over on Mother's Day!  LMAO!!!  He did it on purpose.  🤣

Then, years later, at another job, I told a female co-worker about it.  She really wanted to see it.  Again, I loaned it to her for the weekend.  She brought it back on Monday and told me that her husband said, "The guy who loaned you that movie is one sick motherfucker!"  LMAO! 

Both are true stories.  I can't stop laughing as I type now.  Ha ha!  Good times, ah, yes...

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Caligula is a classic.  I wouldn't want a remake of it.  I hate remakes.  They are never as good as the original.  Never.  Besides, you cannot top Malcolm McDowell and Peter O'Toole.  As I recall, there is only one brief pee scene in it. 

Here's a funny story about Caligula.  I had the totally uncut X-rated version of it on VHS tape back in the day.  I loaned it to my co-worker and warned him about how hardcore it was.  He put it on while his wife's parents were over on Mother's Day!  LMAO!!!  He did it on purpose.  🤣

Then, years later, at another job, I told a female co-worker about it.  She really wanted to see it.  Again, I loaned it to her for the weekend.  She brought it back on Monday and told me that her husband said, "The guy who loaned you that movie is one sick motherfucker!"  LMAO! 

Both are true stories.  I can't stop laughing as I type now.  Ha ha!  Good times, ah, yes...

Yeah Caligula is an amazing film I love it, just wish there was a movie out there similar situation where there are no toilets so there would be more piss scenes haha

16 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

You have to watch the original uncensored version which has two explicit pee scenes. One early on when Drusilla dies and Caligula goes haywire and wanders around the market place aimlessly. There he is shown passing a group of ladies squatted peeing and there is a full frontal as well as couple of rear end shown. The other one is more explicit where the beautiful Anneka Di Lorenzo is shown up close pissing on the dead body of a dead man. Two masterful scene depicted well by Tinto Brass.

• Agree 2
On 6/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, vpw said:

You have to watch the original uncensored version which has two explicit pee scenes. One early on when Drusilla dies and Caligula goes haywire and wanders around the market place aimlessly. There he is shown passing a group of ladies squatted peeing and there is a full frontal as well as couple of rear end shown. The other one is more explicit where the beautiful Anneka Di Lorenzo is shown up close pissing on the dead body of a dead man. Two masterful scene depicted well by Tinto Brass.

I had the original uncut film.  I had simply forgotten that there were two pee scenes.  It's been many years since I watched Caligula.  Also, I failed to mention that the film stars Helen Mirren and John Gielgud as well as Peter O'Toole and Malcolm McDowell.  With a cast like that, no remake could match the original.

• Like 2
On 6/10/2019 at 1:57 PM, vpw said:

There's also another scene where he pees on the curtains in the palace, although it's not as explicit.

1042236303_Screenshotfrom2019-06-1621-06-47.thumb.png.d27e049630f21434a73ef7eb0b79c2ee.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/17/2019 at 3:10 AM, Pissguy said:

Does anybody have the pissing scenes? I tried looking for them with no joy

I don't know of any clips of just those scenes, but the full movie is available on xhamster.  The scene with the women in the market place is too dark to see the streams clearly - it just looks they're just squatting and getting ready to pee.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/19/2019 at 1:21 PM, DXR said:

I don't know of any clips of just those scenes, but the full movie is available on xhamster.  The scene with the women in the market place is too dark to see the streams clearly - it just looks they're just squatting and getting ready to pee.

The version I have that I downloaded from xhamster is 4K and unlike the regular one it lingers longer on the scene, at first it shows a woman squatted dress hitched all the way up with her hairy bits on show, then a row of men and women squatted and shows three female asses exposed in a row chatting among each other and probably taking a shit.

• 2 years later...

The scene of the woman pissing all over the body of the dead man I’ve always found weirdly arousing.  Since I’m into female being dominant, it is no surprise.   And the way they killed the man just before that scene was so cruel, and then her just peeing on him in intense pleasure was almost too much for me.   Just a movie, but it sure pushed the boundaries.