Peeing after Ultrasound

On 10/16/2023 at 3:43 PM, UltrasoundGirlRebecca said:

I had a really noticeable wet spot on my crotch and my red leggings didn't help. I was BURSTING by the time I reached the toilet.

This is in fact hot like hell to hear. What do you think / guess: It the ultrasound test would have lasted longer - after which period of time would you have gushed full force on the table..?

16 hours ago, UltrasoundGirlRebecca said:

Probably 4 to 5 more minutes.

Thank you 🙏- again a very hot imagination! Must have been one of the worst time you needed to pee in your whole life! (if not actually the worst time 😉)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had multiple ultrasounds but only one recently. I was instructed to drink 1 liter of water 1.5 hours before the ultrasound but I knew that I couldn't hold all that for that long because I have always had trouble holding it. So I decided to just drink it 45 minutes before the ultrasound. By the time I arrived at the clinic I already had a small wet spot on my pants and I was leaking constantly as I was waiting. I watched as my appointment time came and went. After 45 minutes of waiting I was debating whether or not to just go to the bathroom because I was fighting a losing battle, right as I stood up I was called back for my scan and walking back was very difficult because I felt like I would explode with every step. When I tried to lay down on the table I wet myself completely.