Gallon of Water a Day

I probably do drink something close to that, I have a pint glass in work that I fill from the cooler frequently and always have a pint of water next to me at home. I've always drank a lot so no idea if it makes me feel better 😀

Drinking plenty of water is a good thing there is no doubt about that.

Do I drink a gallon a day no way.

If I drank that much I would have to have a toilet permanently to hand and the chances of me not having at least a minor accident in the day would be slim.

As you know I carry spare underwear in my handbag I would certainly need a bigger bag.

• Haha 1

I always try to stay hydrated and drink a lot but I actually have no idea how much I drink. Today I might try to drink as much as I can and see what it adds up too🙂

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I'd highly recommend it! (I drink about 1 to 2 gallons a day, having to pee alot is just a bonus!) 

It seems to be helping with my weight loss, and I've been feeling way better since I started doing it! 

• 1 month later...

Between water and protein drinks, I drink at least a gallon every day. Sometimes, it's more than that just in water and almost as much in other stuff. That's probably why I come by here so often.

• 1 month later...