Towing cars is great for sightings!

9 hours ago, nhhikerguy22 said:

She laughed and dropped her jeans right there and pees while telling me about her brothers broken car. Hahahahaa

Did you hear anything of what she said about the car ?  I think I’d definitely have been struggling to concentrate. 

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 10:21 PM, nhhikerguy22 said:

Got another now...on a tow needed fuel at really busy gas stop...had outdoor portapotties plus a bathroom inside inside that's for one with a toilet and a urinal...well I'm buying a drink and decide ill use bathroom while I have a chance but there's most beautiful girl I've seen in quite some time ahead of me..and the person in there is taking forever...I cracked a joke to her that there's nobody in there and staff is laughing at us...all of a sudden she says " if that's the case we got problems....I'm past point I'd try to walk outside...not far from peeing myself" ...I laughed and said don't do that..Altho that would be quite the entertaining performance..if this line gets longer we'll hafta go in doubles" ..hahaha she said I'm not shy lets do it..so we went together Heheheh...that was awesome!!!!!!

Fantastic experience.   Can you give a bit more detail - what was she wearing?  Did she hover or sit?   Load power pee, hissing stream etc? Did you talk whilst both peeing?  Did you get a look at her genital area?  Was she enjoying looking at you?

Guest UnabashedUser

Not pee related but in the same mode:

My rattletrap 4wd Jeep takes me off-road for fun on weekends , and as such it's equipped for such adventures with tools, a high lift jack, spare tire, air compressor, jumper cables, a 12vdc battery pack, camping gear, a firearm or two, fire starting materials, etc.

Late on evening on a lonely backroad, with almost no traffic,  I encountered a comely lass around the age of 20 or so broke down with the hood up who waved me down.

Pulling off in front of her car, a beater with a couple of student parking stickers on the windows, I got out with a flashlight.

The girl was in a small tizzy, babbling about how it just died along the road and how she just had to get home from college tonight, was put in charge of holding the flashlight while I took a squint at the engine.

I asked her if she had left the lights on when she pulled off, and she said no, they just stopped working and the engine quit. I checked her dashboard, and yes, the lights were left on but now not lighted.  

Suspecting a battery problem, I inspected it. 

Yep. A few years of zero maintenance had allowed all kinds of crud to build up on the terminals keeping current from flowing in and out of the battery. 

A socket wrench, sandpaper, flat blade screwdriver came out of my Jeep and I cleaned both terminals and reinstalled. Of course the battery was completely discharged, so I connected up the 12volt battery pack and let it 'cook' the battery for a short period of time before trying to start her little 4 banger engine.

While her battery was taking a charge, we eyed each other over: she  was dainty, barely 100 pounds soaking wet I'd say, but built well in all the right places. I guess 32 B in the boobular regions, taught little bubble ass, pretty face with neat bang hairstyle. She'd calmed down considerably since I reassured her that she wouldn't be stranded and if in fact the car still wouldn't start, she could get a lift back to civilization with me.

Time was now up, and I slid behind the wheel and cranked 'er up. Voila. WIth a puff of smoke the little engine fired up and although it sounded like a handful of ball bearings in a cement mixer, it was working well enough to drive.

"Tina" was overjoyed.

"Hey Mr. Cowboy, I don't have any money and my card is maxed out. So I don't know how to pay you."

I entered my "aw shucks" mode.

"Aw it's nothing ma'am. Always happy to help a girl out with her problem".

"Oh I owe you at least a little something to remember me," she whispered coming close and putting her arm around my waist.

"...the least I can do is give  you a little blowie for your trouble" .

To my completely unexpected surprise, she dropped to her knees, fished out my rod, and expertly drew my bursting seed into her knowing little weapon of a mouth where I almost immediately discharged into it as she swallowed frantically.

Grinning and wiping off  her chin, she then got in, and waved as she drove off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by UnabashedUser
On 6/17/2019 at 4:37 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Not pee related but in the same mode:

It may not have been pee related, but I bet you are glad you stopped to help! 

Shame she didn't need to pee as well whilst you were waiting, but there you go.  A great experience nevertheless.

Guest UnabashedUser

Oh a peeshow would have been the cherry on the top of the ice cream.  It happened so rapidly asking for a pee  thing never entered my mind. 

A memory that will last me a lifetime, and good to recall when solo wanking.  This  grateful girl certainly knew the fine points of cocksucking and was much practiced in that art. I wish her well wherever she is. 

That is cool..as far as details, I hate to be boring but I wasn't really in perv mode...so nah didn't see a lot..more of a mutual need..she sat so yeah saw her side to..but apologized for turning around early..she was lol embarrassed but said don't worry

• Like 1