Walked in on girl and saw... something anyway

This is a very short story about my most recent encounter. 

I was at a friend's flat on uni campus and she was getting ready for a night out and wanted some company so I was acting as a gopher, running between her and her makeup bag. Before she started she kept saying she needed to pee. And then carrying on with what she was doing. 

She stopped the  last time in thought and I asked what was up and she said she was trying to work out what to do first. I said "pee perhaps" so she went into the bathroom and locked the door and immediately unlocked and told me not to hide anything on her as a joke. So she did that a couple of times to check on me then she locked door and went to pee. As soon as she locked door I got up and got a coin from my pocket. I listened till I heard the stream start and with it I unlocked the door and opened it, saying "I haven't hid anything" and she made a little yelp and made sure I couldn't see her V. Unfortunately for me she succeeded (however I believe I saw part of her V once before when she was wearing PJ shorts and a bit drunk). 

I closed the door again and turned off bathroom light and opened again for a laugh. Switched on again and shut door. She couldn't lock it again because she was sitting on the toilet. I opened again a bit too late as she had just pulled everything up. 

Then she got makeup done and was going to put a playsuit on and change her bra at the same time. So she went back in. Locked door. So I gave her a moment and I unlocked and walked in halfway through her bra change. She had it on ready to swivel round. So when I walked in she turned away with a little scream and I wrapped my arms round her waist from behind and tickled her a little. She was wriggling with the tickling and I looked in bathroom mirror and saw nipple and boob from the side. 

So that is roughly it. Reading it might not do much for most of you, but that experience has given me plenty thoughts and scenarios in my mind which... You know... Have given me some pleasure, if you know what I mean 💦💦🍆😵

• Like 1
9 hours ago, norfie654321 said:

I dont mean to be a stick in the mud with this fella, but you ought to be very careful with that kind of behaviour. The way you've written your post makes it unclear how well you know this girl. Your actions could be perceived as consent violations on several counts. Although I know most people wont see it that way. If she ever went anywhere with that or told anyone at Uni in an offhand way, you could find yourself in hot water very quickly!

Very close friends and we both laughed about everything a lot afterwards. Should have mentioned that. I should have read it for tone before posting. Thanks though for reading. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PeeBurach said:

Very close friends and we both laughed about everything a lot afterwards. Should have mentioned that. I should have read it for tone before posting. Thanks though for reading. 

Sounds like just some innocent fun between close friends to me.You're lucky you have that.As long as you were both ok with it,then no harm done.I presume she has no idea about this site and the fact you've posted about it.That would be a different matter.

42 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

Sounds like just some innocent fun between close friends to me.You're lucky you have that.As long as you were both ok with it,then no harm done.I presume she has no idea about this site and the fact you've posted about it.That would be a different matter.

Indeed. You would be right on that. 

• Like 1