Countryside pee with my husband

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

It was lovely weather today and since I finish work early on a Friday I decided to make the most of it by going for a walk in the countryside with my husband, but I didn’t want this to be just any ordinary walk. I deliberately avoided going to the toilet after work and when I got home I changed into a knee length flowing summer dress with no underwear underneath. I was already needing to pee so I knew this was going to be a good one. I live in a city so we jumped into my car and drove out to the countryside. There is a lovely wooded area not too far from where I live and it’s usually quiet so it was the perfect location.

The drive there was pretty uneventful, we was listening to my music and I was singing along badly and by the time we stopped I was starting to get a little desperate. Not to the point where I was going to wet myself, but if I was out and about in the city I’d definitely be looking for some toilets. We got out of the car and we held hands as we took a leisurely stroll through the trees. It was so lovely, I really enjoyed spending time with just the two of us, enjoying nature and the quiet. I was drinking from the water bottle I had brought with me and I was determined not to empty my bladder before I had finished the water. Luckily I have a habit of drinking constantly when carrying water with me so it wasn’t long before the level was getting low. To keep everything balanced, my bladder was feeling much fuller and I was feeling rather uncomfortable, my mind was quickly becoming more focussed on my need to pee.

We had been walking for around an hour, nice and slowly, talking to each other and enjoying our time alone when I decided I had reached my limit, I needed to empty my bladder. My husband had no idea that I had been planning to do this all along so I stopped walking and wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight as I kissed him and said “I need a wee babe”. I had a quick look around to make sure nobody was there, we hadn’t seen anyone at all while walking but you never know! Satisfied we were alone I gathered my dress up and around my waist, exposing my bare pussy and ass to the world before squatting down on the trail, my legs parted wide. I wanted him to see everything. After only a few seconds I started peeing, a nice gentle trickle that slowly flowed out of me and into the ground below. It felt so nice to finally have a wee and I loved looking up and seeing a beaming smile on my husbands face. He was really enjoying what he was seeing. I went for so long, probably close to a minute and fully enjoyed the relief I was experiencing. I felt really beautiful and sexy too. When I was finally empty I waited for the drips to stop and then stood up, letting my dress fall into place. I didn’t have any tissues with me so I’d have to go without until we got back to the car. I kissed my husband again and told him I loved him. He said he loved me too and we held hands, continuing our walk.

It was another 45 minutes to an hour before we reached where we had started and I needed a wee again. It wasn’t as bad as before but I definitely wanted to go before driving home. My husband needed to go too so before we emerged from the trees my husband unzipped and pulled out his cock while I lifted my dress and squatted next to him. He started peeing first and seeing his golden stream was just what I needed to get started and I joined in with a stream of my own, it lazily trickling out of me and landing between my feet. I loved peeing like this, having my husband next to me doing the same thing. It wasn’t a really sexy thing or anything, but instead it was more loving. Sharing a special moment together as a couple, showing how close we were, I felt loved. I peed for about 20 seconds and stood up, cuddling him from behind with my head on his shoulder while he went for a little longer. I kissed his cheek while he shook and zipped up and we returned to the car with empty bladders and huge smiles on our faces. I took a tissue from the pack of Kleenex I keep in my door compartment and reached underneath my dress to wipe before getting in and driving home.

The drive home was much like the drive there except my husband had his hand on my leg the whole time, gently running his fingers across my skin. I loved it, moments like that remind me why I am such a lucky woman, why I’m so happy we met and married. By the time we had returned to the city I needed to pick up my daughter from school so we did that and headed home. We haven’t been able to make love yet but we both know it’s going to happen. Our body language speaks volumes. The lingering kisses, the soft touches, the way we talk.

Overall, I’d say this has been the best day of 2019 so far!

Sounds like a lovely way to spend the day with your husband.

Any time spent with your significant other is a good day

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:01 PM, Sophie said:

Luckily I have a habit of drinking constantly when carrying water with me

Me too!!!

so I stopped walking and wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight as I kissed him and said “I need a wee babe”

Ok, my heart is melting, this is romantic AS FUCK

It felt so nice to finally have a wee and I loved looking up and seeing a beaming smile on my husbands face. He was really enjoying what he was seeing. I went for so long, probably close to a minute and fully enjoyed the relief I was experiencing. I felt really beautiful and sexy too. When I was finally empty I waited for the drips to stop and then stood up, letting my dress fall into place. I didn’t have any tissues with me so I’d have to go without until we got back to the car. I kissed my husband again and told him I loved him. He said he loved me too and we held hands, continuing our walk

Here I started masturbating, and am now typing with one hand

It wasn’t a really sexy thing or anything, but instead it was more loving

You're a goddess

cuddling him from behind with my head on his shoulder while he went for a little longer

I tought I was gonna read about a forthcoming handjob… but it was Amazing anyway

The drive home was much like the drive there except my husband had his hand on my leg the whole time, gently running his fingers across my skin. I loved it, moments like that remind me why I am such a lucky woman, why I’m so happy we met and married. By the time we had returned to the city I needed to pick up my daughter from school so we did that and headed home. We haven’t been able to make love yet but we both know it’s going to happen. Our body language speaks volumes. The lingering kisses, the soft touches, the way we talk

This is delightful, it really can touch one's soul...

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:42 PM, Sophie said:

It was like I had just been punched except it felt SO good

Ok I cummed while reading this, the previous part was read like in drunken stupor...

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:42 PM, Sophie said:

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my sex life

I am mesmerized

I love you so...

• Love 2