Our neighbor is an asshole!

3 hours ago, Sephora said:

Hi Everyone!  Sorry that I'm not as frequent as I don't always have something to say. However, some of you will enjoy this one.

I don't what's the problem with our neighbor, he's the type that doesn't care or repect us to a point that I am thinking about selling and moving to another location. We tried talking to him and he disregard what we say and even told us to fuck off. They do the minimum yard work and cut their grass like once per month, his son blew all of their cut grasss on ours lawn. They cut a big section of our tree without asking and now that tree is considered dead.

About 3 weeks ago, my hubby comes in the house and asked me if I needed to pee. At the moment I didn't need to and he told me to let him know and goes back outside. So I'm here thinking, he want's a golden shower, about an hour ..ish later, the urge strikes me, I open the patio and yell out his name, I see him jogging his way towards me laughing, so I ask him what was so funny, he told me to follow him to our garage. When I entered, I noticed our neighbors lawn mower in our garage. He told me they are not home, he emptied the gas tank and pissed in it and ask me if I can fill it up because were going to mess up his lawn mower. I laughed, well I did needed to go I pretty much flooded it. Then he brought it back and placed it back on their side yard where it was. He hopes that it will burn the motor which that would be funny. Last week, we noticed that their grass was cut but none was on our lawn this time. Our front neighbor told us that the city workers came by and ended up cutting their grass and they were find for negligence. Lololololol

Serves him right for being an asshole lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
4 hours ago, Sephora said:

Hi Everyone!  Sorry that I'm not as frequent as I don't always have something to say. However, some of you will enjoy this one.

I don't what's the problem with our neighbor, he's the type that doesn't care or repect us to a point that I am thinking about selling and moving to another location. We tried talking to him and he disregard what we say and even told us to fuck off. They do the minimum yard work and cut their grass like once per month, his son blew all of their cut grasss on ours lawn. They cut a big section of our tree without asking and now that tree is considered dead.

About 3 weeks ago, my hubby comes in the house and asked me if I needed to pee. At the moment I didn't need to and he told me to let him know and goes back outside. So I'm here thinking, he want's a golden shower, about an hour ..ish later, the urge strikes me, I open the patio and yell out his name, I see him jogging his way towards me laughing, so I ask him what was so funny, he told me to follow him to our garage. When I entered, I noticed our neighbors lawn mower in our garage. He told me they are not home, he emptied the gas tank and pissed in it and ask me if I can fill it up because were going to mess up his lawn mower. I laughed, well I did needed to go I pretty much flooded it. Then he brought it back and placed it back on their side yard where it was. He hopes that it will burn the motor which that would be funny. Last week, we noticed that their grass was cut but none was on our lawn this time. Our front neighbor told us that the city workers came by and ended up cutting their grass and they were find for negligence. Lololololol

I'm so lucky, I only have a little house and there's only three other houses on my street all my neighbours are lovely we all help each other out, you cant buy that

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I'm so lucky, I only have a little house and there's only three other houses on my street all my neighbours are lovely we all help each other out, you cant buy that

That right there is awesome. It's the same here, except we all live on farms lol. That's what being a neighbor is all about, helping each other 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:45 PM, Sephora said:

They cut a big section of our tree without asking and now that tree is considered dead

Isn't it against the law?

I am dead serious, not just talking

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:14 AM, speedy3471 said:

Serves him right for being an asshole lol

AGREE for fuck's sake!!!!

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:15 AM, mickymoist said:

Cuuuuuute!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Isn't it against the law?

Yep, in a lot of areas that I've heard of, that is indeed a fine at the very least.

The problem would be proving the neighbor did it; they could just as easily deny everything, and then it's all 'he said'/'she said'.

• Agree 2
51 minutes ago, PissFanOmega said:

Yep, in a lot of areas that I've heard of, that is indeed a fine at the very least.

The problem would be proving the neighbor did it; they could just as easily deny everything, and then it's all 'he said'/'she said'.

Yes… You're right

Sad and embarassing, but correct

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PissFanOmega said:

Its exactly what they did! They told us our tree was always like that. They are morrons, and my hubby want's to put an outdoor camera for our yard.

• Like 3
  • Love 1