Pissing on someone’s pickup truck

23 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Immediately following my bit of fun, I went and told them to leave.    I hope when they got in, they were embarrassed and angry.   I wasn’t at all pleased with how they treated my property, either.     

I wouldn't be either. Why cant people just ask permission?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

2 years ago I went out to the field, our vertical tillage machine had a wheel bearing fail, we had a spare hub in the service truck so off i went lol. Well after replacing the hub i noticed a truck with Oregon plates parked off in my field. Well I waited and a fella comes walking back from duck hunting along a coulee on my land, I asked if who gave him permission, he said so and so did. I said so and so farms over there, this is my land, the fella apologized like crazy, I was polite about the whole thing but just ask permission 

• Agree 3
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I wouldn't be either. Why cant people just ask permission?

I only ask that they 1) let me know before going in there,  2) leave no trash behind 3) throw certain fish back and remove some others of caught 4) use no artificial baits unless they’re natural and biodegradable and 5) DO NOT PARK where they parked.   That area means something to me.   

They threw about 100 years worth of cigarette butts and ash out the window BEFORE they went to fish.  They left  tangled fishing line in big wads all over around my pond.  They left a large, expensive grass carp they’d caught dead on the bank😡 

They should feel lucky a window wasn’t left down 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

I only ask that they 1) let me know before going in there,  2) leave no trash behind 3) throw certain fish back and remove some others of caught 4) use no artificial baits unless they’re natural and biodegradable and 5) DO NOT PARK where they parked.   That area means something to me.   

They threw about 100 years worth of cigarette butts and ash out the window BEFORE they went to fish.  They left  tangled fishing line in big wads all over around my pond.  They left a large, expensive grass carp they’d caught dead on the bank😡 

They should feel lucky a window wasn’t left down 

Sounds like reasonable requests to me. I hate it when people leave their garage every where. 

If people come and ask politely and follow my requests I will never say no you cant hunt on my land

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Lilipee said:

I think you should have aimed for the door handle, so the driver would get a fistful of you piss as he tried to get into the car.

Well....I thought I had.    I find it hard to aim the phone with one hand and...well...aim with the other hand at the same time.   I’m new at this pee video thing😂.  I’m getting into it, though.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Well....I thought I had.    I find it hard to aim the phone with one hand and...well...aim with the other hand at the same time.   I’m new at this pee video thing😂.  I’m getting into it, though.   

Yup you sure are lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:25 PM, HammerheadPilot said:

parking in a spot that means something to me

You are even too civilized

I would have started yelling and swinging a mace, believe me!!!

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:35 PM, speedy3471 said:

Yup you sure are lol

And is quite good at it, at all!!!

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:40 AM, Lilipee said:

I think you should have aimed for the door handle, so the driver would get a fistful of you piss as he tried to get into the car.

Hi love, you here among my brethrens is a marvellous thing

I love to piss on door handles, when they are not too high… I can pee standing but I am short nonetheless!!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

You are even too civilized

I would have started yelling and swinging a mace, believe me!!!

And is quite good at it, at all!!!

Hi love, you here among my brethrens is a marvellous thing

I love to piss on door handles, when they are not too high… I can pee standing but I am short nonetheless!!!

Believe me, after I had my fun down the side of their truck, I went and invited them to leave.   I wasn’t too friendly, to say the least.   

And thank you.  I’m trying and enjoying it immensely for some reason.  😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Believe me, after I had my fun down the side of their truck, I went and invited them to leave.   I wasn’t too friendly, to say the least.   

And thank you.  I’m trying and enjoying it immensely for some reason.  😂😂

Never fuck with a Hammerhead ahahahahahaha

• Haha 2
  • Love 1