Hello all!

Hey there, welcome to PeeFans! There's lots of us here from the UK into outdoor and public peeing, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. I hope you enjoy the forum. πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, PeeBurach said:

Hi all!Β 

I am PeeBurach, I am a heterosexual male, aged 21. I live in the UK. I am really into watching girls pee. I like to see some desperation and then watch as she pees, preferably outside and in public. Not really that into wetting. Like to see the source 😏😘

Seen a few pisses but never up close (yet). One thing about me is that I am still a virgin.Β 

Look forward to getting to know you all!Β 

Here you are boy!!!

So happee to see you here ihihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 5/22/2019 at 1:07 PM, PeeBurach said:

Hi all!Β 

I am PeeBurach, I am a heterosexual male, aged 21. I live in the UK. I am really into watching girls pee. I like to see some desperation and then watch as she pees, preferably outside and in public. Not really that into wetting. Like to see the source 😏😘

Seen a few pisses but never up close (yet). One thing about me is that I am still a virgin.Β 

Welcome to the forum! Based on what you've said so far you'll fit right in πŸ™‚

I hope to see you on the forum!!

-Raven

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 9:07 PM, PeeBurach said:

Hi all!Β 

Hi and welcome.Β  It's a pleasure to greet another Brit on here.Β  I think you'll find plenty of people on here with interests very like your own.Β Β 

• Agree 1