The Golden Carpet Inn

@Bacardi, Loved it.   Well formulated and written and a totally believable situation.  Sounds like the motel carpet wasn't in good shape anyway, so it probably just got a well needed wash and it serves them right for not providing a public toilet.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

@Bacardi, Loved it.   Well formulated and written and a totally believable situation.  Sounds like the motel carpet wasn't in good shape anyway, so it probably just got a well needed wash and it serves them right for not providing a public toilet.

Thanks. I prefer the more realistic side of naughty peeing. More natural situations rather than the extreme are my thing lol. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Thanks. I prefer the more realistic side of naughty peeing. More natural situations rather than the extreme are my thing lol. 

Indeed you were incredibly realistic, I adored the part where she notices piss pooling under and around her sandals, it says a lot of the depth and the realism of it… Amazing work!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Totally agree and most that I have written have relevance to things that I have either seen or done, or that I know would take place.  It really is about time I started writing again.  I've got out of the habit and often very busy, but I need to find the time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 2:26 PM, Bacardi said:

Oh no .... thank YOU!  I really liked how real the story felt.  Having abused a hotel hallway or two in my day, I can relate entirely to the situation and the outcome.  The best part was when she realised her pee was pooling under her feet so she simply shifted and sprayed out across the hallway.  Don't worry about the massive puddle, just don't get those sandals wet!  Delicious.  👍

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/22/2019 at 2:01 PM, Bacardi said:

I took a nap today and woke up twice with a story like this on my mind. Got off to it twice and thought I had to share.

It was a hot, hot July day and I had just met up with my friend Ariel. Being quite young (and broke) neither of us owned a car and had to make do with walking to the local movie theater from her house. I had walked from my home to hers with my handy pink water bottle, which I was going to need walking in this 90 degree heat. When I got to her house I refilled it with even more iced water and we set out. It was a Friday afternoon and neither of us had classes at college we were enrolled at, so we took the opprotunity to have some bonding time over the newest movie craze that was out. 

We had only been walking for about 20 minutes when my body had gently decided to remind me that my bladder was filling, and the more I drank from my water bottle the faster it filled. I was never really good at holding my pee, but on the other hand I also wasn't used to holding it for this long. Regardless, I felt like I could at least hold it till we got to the movie theater in another half an hour, at least then I'd be able to empty most of what I carried before the movie. Instead Ariel and I continued to walk down the street, making small talk here and there about school and whatever else we could think of.

"Hey, Steph," Ariel stopped me momentarily ten minutes later. "Let's cut through that motel. At least they'd probably have AC and we can cool down for a minute." Ari suggested. I looked over to the motel she was talking about, and I almost immediately said no. It was one of those seedy motels, the ones that aren't well maintained and probably accept clients by the hour. The parking lot had cracks in it and from them sprouted tall green weeds, some of the windows were busted out and replaced by wooden planks. In the front a red and white sign was mounted declaring the name of the motel was "The Golden Carpet Inn," and it would seem some of the bulbs in the letters were burnt out leaving only a handful of words illuminated. 

"I don't know, Ari. It looks kind of messy in there." I stated as we got closer. 

"Oh, come on." She giggled. "It won't be that bad. And I'm dying to get out of this heat." Both of our eyes were trained on the side door we were approaching. It was relatively quiet and there were no cars around, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea. All we had to do was get from one end of the motel to the other. Ariel was right, it would be the best idea. I took another swing of my drink and my bladder ached before I could reply, the action only added yet another reason to stop in.

"Maybe we can see if they have a bathroom I can stop in and use." I declared, to with Ari only nodded her head. We veered off to the left and headed toward the door, not looking back as we made our way in.

It smelled of cigarette smoke and marijuana, and there was very little light coming from the ceiling. It gave me the chills, and I stepped closer to Ariel thinking she could keep me safe. "See, much better." She said while fanning herself, but I could tell she was just as nervous as I was.

"Let's just find a restroom." I moaned, taking yet another swing of water. 

The entire motel was only one floor that contained three hallways to our left and the main lobby to a hallway to the left. First we checked each of the hallways, one of which was almost completely dark with two long bulbs out above us, and when we didn't find one we hurried to the front desk. By now my abdomen was aching and I felt like I couldn't hold it for much longer. Ari was the one who stepped up to the uninterested looking man behind the counter. "Excuse me, we need a restroom. Do you have a public one?" She asked him, but he only shook his head and looked back down to his smart phone. Ari turned back to me and shrugged her shoulders, the denial only hurt my bladder even more. I knew I couldn't hold it for much longer, I would need to find a restroom and fast.

"Sorry, Steph." Ariel said to me as we turned to go back to where we were going before. "Why don't you go out behind the motel?"

"Behind the motel? In this heat where there very well may be a dead body waiting for me there? No way." I said just as we turned to the right and headed for the way out. "If I weren't terrified I'd knock on the door and ask if I could use one of their bathrooms. But this isn't going to work." I muttered, crossing my knees as a wave of pain soared throughout my lower half. "I'm gonna wet myself, this isn't going to work." I looked over to my left at Ariel who looked panicked, and right behind her was the darkened hallway. At the very end I could make out what seemed to be a potted plant in the corner. 

"What are you going to do?" Ariel asked me, but my bladder had finally found its relief there at the end of the hall.

"I'll go right down there." I said, dashing past her. My eyes were set on the wall behind the plant. I had already started leaking into my underwear and was desperate enough to pee anywhere at this point.

"In the plant?" She asked, and I laughed at her.

"No, in the corner behind the plant. I need you to make sure no one is coming." I said. Once I reached the very end I backed into the dark corner, grabbed the thigh of my shorts and bunched it up. 

"Steph, no!" Ari shouted just as I had cleared my pussy of my underwear. I didn't think I'd have the time to pull everything down, this would just have to do. My friend looked on in horror at me as I dropped to an immediate squat with my pussy on display, and in no time had begun pissing all over the dirty, dusty, stained carpet. 

I couldn't see Ari very well from behind the plant, but what I could see was the dark spot growing in between my legs. The carpet was thin and not very absorbent, so almost as soon as my piss pattered loudly and forcefully into the carpet it pooled between my feet. "Shit." I exclaimed as it grew toward my sandals, I had to think of something new.

Now that my I had found at least some relief it wasn't as painful to move my body, so I ended up having to angle my lower half so that I was peeing out into the hallway. My piss arced across the hall, almost touching the door that was across from me. I was more amused than anything,  laughing about peeing somewhere I shouldn't until Ariel spoke up once again.

"Man, you really had to go didn't you?" She asked, but I could barely hear her over the sound of my pee hitting the carpet. I only mumbled yes as I observed how far I peed. Even I was impressed, I didn't think I could pee that far. I heard Ariel giggle as she stepped around the plant and got a front row seat to the show I was putting on. Her cheeks turned red and she turned away. "You could at least have peed in the corner." She said, crossing her arms and looking away.

"Oh well. Too late now." I said as soon as my piss started to turn to a trickle. Almost as soon as it started it came to and end, a few dribbles landing in the puddle I had tried to avoid. I let out a huge sigh of relief before placing my clothing back in place and standing to my feet. Carefully I stepped over my handiwork and over to Ari with a huge smile on my face. "Do you need to go too?" I asked her, and she playfully slapped my arm.

"No, stupid. I can hold it till I get to a toilet." She said, then a two of us scurried out of the hallway and to the other door we were trying to get to. I took a swing of my water and proudly thought about the mess I had made in that nasty hotel, making a mental note to try it again sometime. 

Great story, I loved the naughty pissing lol. The way you describe everything I could just picture Steph's piss arching up and hitting the door lol. Great work

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 5/22/2019 at 3:01 PM, Bacardi said:

I took a nap today and woke up twice with a story like this on my mind. Got off to it twice and thought I had to share.

It was a hot, hot July day and I had just met up with my friend Ariel. Being quite young (and broke) neither of us owned a car and had to make do with walking to the local movie theater from her house. I had walked from my home to hers with my handy pink water bottle, which I was going to need walking in this 90 degree heat. When I got to her house I refilled it with even more iced water and we set out. It was a Friday afternoon and neither of us had classes at college we were enrolled at, so we took the opprotunity to have some bonding time over the newest movie craze that was out. 

We had only been walking for about 20 minutes when my body had gently decided to remind me that my bladder was filling, and the more I drank from my water bottle the faster it filled. I was never really good at holding my pee, but on the other hand I also wasn't used to holding it for this long. Regardless, I felt like I could at least hold it till we got to the movie theater in another half an hour, at least then I'd be able to empty most of what I carried before the movie. Instead Ariel and I continued to walk down the street, making small talk here and there about school and whatever else we could think of.

"Hey, Steph," Ariel stopped me momentarily ten minutes later. "Let's cut through that motel. At least they'd probably have AC and we can cool down for a minute." Ari suggested. I looked over to the motel she was talking about, and I almost immediately said no. It was one of those seedy motels, the ones that aren't well maintained and probably accept clients by the hour. The parking lot had cracks in it and from them sprouted tall green weeds, some of the windows were busted out and replaced by wooden planks. In the front a red and white sign was mounted declaring the name of the motel was "The Golden Carpet Inn," and it would seem some of the bulbs in the letters were burnt out leaving only a handful of words illuminated. 

"I don't know, Ari. It looks kind of messy in there." I stated as we got closer. 

"Oh, come on." She giggled. "It won't be that bad. And I'm dying to get out of this heat." Both of our eyes were trained on the side door we were approaching. It was relatively quiet and there were no cars around, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea. All we had to do was get from one end of the motel to the other. Ariel was right, it would be the best idea. I took another swing of my drink and my bladder ached before I could reply, the action only added yet another reason to stop in.

"Maybe we can see if they have a bathroom I can stop in and use." I declared, to with Ari only nodded her head. We veered off to the left and headed toward the door, not looking back as we made our way in.

It smelled of cigarette smoke and marijuana, and there was very little light coming from the ceiling. It gave me the chills, and I stepped closer to Ariel thinking she could keep me safe. "See, much better." She said while fanning herself, but I could tell she was just as nervous as I was.

"Let's just find a restroom." I moaned, taking yet another swing of water. 

The entire motel was only one floor that contained three hallways to our left and the main lobby to a hallway to the left. First we checked each of the hallways, one of which was almost completely dark with two long bulbs out above us, and when we didn't find one we hurried to the front desk. By now my abdomen was aching and I felt like I couldn't hold it for much longer. Ari was the one who stepped up to the uninterested looking man behind the counter. "Excuse me, we need a restroom. Do you have a public one?" She asked him, but he only shook his head and looked back down to his smart phone. Ari turned back to me and shrugged her shoulders, the denial only hurt my bladder even more. I knew I couldn't hold it for much longer, I would need to find a restroom and fast.

"Sorry, Steph." Ariel said to me as we turned to go back to where we were going before. "Why don't you go out behind the motel?"

"Behind the motel? In this heat where there very well may be a dead body waiting for me there? No way." I said just as we turned to the right and headed for the way out. "If I weren't terrified I'd knock on the door and ask if I could use one of their bathrooms. But this isn't going to work." I muttered, crossing my knees as a wave of pain soared throughout my lower half. "I'm gonna wet myself, this isn't going to work." I looked over to my left at Ariel who looked panicked, and right behind her was the darkened hallway. At the very end I could make out what seemed to be a potted plant in the corner. 

"What are you going to do?" Ariel asked me, but my bladder had finally found its relief there at the end of the hall.

"I'll go right down there." I said, dashing past her. My eyes were set on the wall behind the plant. I had already started leaking into my underwear and was desperate enough to pee anywhere at this point.

"In the plant?" She asked, and I laughed at her.

"No, in the corner behind the plant. I need you to make sure no one is coming." I said. Once I reached the very end I backed into the dark corner, grabbed the thigh of my shorts and bunched it up. 

"Steph, no!" Ari shouted just as I had cleared my pussy of my underwear. I didn't think I'd have the time to pull everything down, this would just have to do. My friend looked on in horror at me as I dropped to an immediate squat with my pussy on display, and in no time had begun pissing all over the dirty, dusty, stained carpet. 

I couldn't see Ari very well from behind the plant, but what I could see was the dark spot growing in between my legs. The carpet was thin and not very absorbent, so almost as soon as my piss pattered loudly and forcefully into the carpet it pooled between my feet. "Shit." I exclaimed as it grew toward my sandals, I had to think of something new.

Now that my I had found at least some relief it wasn't as painful to move my body, so I ended up having to angle my lower half so that I was peeing out into the hallway. My piss arced across the hall, almost touching the door that was across from me. I was more amused than anything,  laughing about peeing somewhere I shouldn't until Ariel spoke up once again.

"Man, you really had to go didn't you?" She asked, but I could barely hear her over the sound of my pee hitting the carpet. I only mumbled yes as I observed how far I peed. Even I was impressed, I didn't think I could pee that far. I heard Ariel giggle as she stepped around the plant and got a front row seat to the show I was putting on. Her cheeks turned red and she turned away. "You could at least have peed in the corner." She said, crossing her arms and looking away.

"Oh well. Too late now." I said as soon as my piss started to turn to a trickle. Almost as soon as it started it came to and end, a few dribbles landing in the puddle I had tried to avoid. I let out a huge sigh of relief before placing my clothing back in place and standing to my feet. Carefully I stepped over my handiwork and over to Ari with a huge smile on my face. "Do you need to go too?" I asked her, and she playfully slapped my arm.

"No, stupid. I can hold it till I get to a toilet." She said, then a two of us scurried out of the hallway and to the other door we were trying to get to. I took a swing of my water and proudly thought about the mess I had made in that nasty hotel, making a mental note to try it again sometime. 

That was so hot to read!!! Wow! 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

I didn't even know this was here. @Bacardi, I didn't know you were a writer as well! Hot fantasy.

Best thing about this is that this is coming closer to reality as your real-life escapades take you down the naughty path. I don't know if you still write, but I'd definitely read more.

Thank you!! I think I may have another story or two on here. I'm big on writing outside of the peefans website, and thus don't have a lot of time to write for here 😔 but I have some ideas and I'm hoping I'll get some time to make them a reality!

• Love 3
  • Hot 1