To shave or not to shave

Of course, the choice always lies with the woman, and her preferences. I agree that waxing may be a better choice than shaving, since the regrowth of stubble is reduced, and the smooth stage lasts longer. On the other hand, the waxing process renders the delicate skin more sensitive, for a day or two, which may cause discomfort for the woman, particularly when she urinates. I once had a girlfriend who preferred waxing, and that was her complaint.

Another girlfriend, with whom I am still in contact, has naturally very sparse pubic hair, so she doesn't need to shave or wax. I have always loved to watch her pee, and lick her "dry" when she is done.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Dr.P said:

On the other hand, the waxing process renders the delicate skin more sensitive, for a day or two, which may cause discomfort for the woman, particularly when she urinates. I once had a girlfriend who preferred waxing, and that was her complaint

Some razors are great, and they do NOT make new hairs to be thicker or abundant and are very delicate on the skin

They are razors for MEN, not for women, Alex stopped trimming his beard at a certain point for Occult reasons, and so I inherited them, and they are cool as fuck

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I usually keep mine neatly trimmed. I can't stand shaving with a razer. They never work for me because, no matter what, I always get painful razer bumps that often get infected. It's too painful, so now I use veet/nair to shave my underarms and legs, and just a trust pair of trimmers to maintain my pubes.

My wife uses veet/nair as well. Avoids razer burn she tells me hahah

• Like 1
On 5/21/2019 at 6:14 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Prefer au naturale unshaved but I do like to see the lips pulled open for a clearer view of the pussy and urinary opening when the wife (who's unshaved) is giving me a show.  One of my particular kinks is enjoying seeing a bit of fur around the anus. When having sex from the rear the view to me is sexier somehow if there's hair around it.

Totally agree with you!

• Like 2
On 5/21/2019 at 7:05 PM, Jayne78 said:

A question for members

As you are probably aware I'm a natural girl downstairs however do you prefer ladies to be shaven, trimmed or natural?

Also is it the same answers when you are watching a woman pee?

I have heard a few men say they like ladies to be shaven however prefer to see a pee stream through a bush.

I prefer bare in both cases.

• Haha 1
  • 6 months later...

I’m late to the party but thought I would put my two cents in.  I liked close trim.    Every woman looks different.  Some of us don’t look good completely shaved.   I don’t think mine does.  And I have problems being completely shaved too.  When it grows back I get ingrown hairs and they get infected. Very uncomfortable for me and not nice to look at either.   I like to leave the top no closely trimmed but vulval very close. I use the trimmer I don’t like razors.  And for u guy that like to lick after a pee. Having a little hair means there more chance Of some sticking around to clean up.  But the hair won’t get stuck in your mouth.  To me nothing worse than giving a blow job and having a stray hair in your mouth.  I prefer to look at neatly trimmed and shaved when watch a girl pee.   

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/22/2019 at 12:05 AM, Jayne78 said:

A question for members

As you are probably aware I'm a natural girl downstairs however do you prefer ladies to be shaven, trimmed or natural?

Also is it the same answers when you are watching a woman pee?

I have heard a few men say they like ladies to be shaven however prefer to see a pee stream through a bush.

Couldn't give a hoot in hell either way. Her vagina doesn't belong to me. As long as she keeps her downstairs tidy I don't mind if she has a bush or not.

Also, I can't physically get off without seeing a woman pee in front of me. Peeing to me is tantamount to sex.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...