To shave or not to shave

Guest UnabashedUser

Prefer au naturale unshaved but I do like to see the lips pulled open for a clearer view of the pussy and urinary opening when the wife (who's unshaved) is giving me a show.  One of my particular kinks is enjoying seeing a bit of fur around the anus. When having sex from the rear the view to me is sexier somehow if there's hair around it.

Edited by UnabashedUser

What would be your preference @Jayne78....    In a perfect life that didn't involve the mundane, the running round looking after children and a household, where you had all the time in the world to indulge yourself?

Would you maintain a glorious topiary, would you be as silky as a peach or some perfectly trimmed statement?  What would be your choice?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hiya Jayne 

I like to see some hair on a womans pussy but not too wild and unkept.

I get really turned on by a beautiful sweet looking girl who takes care about her looks and how she dresses etc but has a nice bush of hair on the top of her pussy which lends a primative, wild aspect to her sexual power. It stirs deep animal passions in me.

Drives me wild that Hehe!! 😁

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

do you prefer ladies to be shaven, trimmed or natural?

I've never been picky when it comes to stuff like this. For me each of these "looks" are appealing in their own way so if you are shaven, trimmed or natural I don't mind.

But ... 😝

... when it comes to peeing I always prefered a shaved vagina more. I don't know exactly why but probably because I like to see how the pee stream comes out of the urethra, which is not easy to observe when there's a bit to much hair.

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I am not too fussed - I'm with @Gotah that each look has it's own charms and I will appreciate them all.   That may sound like a cop out, but it is the truth.   The shaved pussy is clean and shows off the gentialia in full.   A small amount of hair above the vagina is a signpost to what is below.   More hair and it makes it a bit hidden, which adds to the mystique and gets the imagination going.   A full bush shows the woman as being proud to let nature take its course and can be fun to nestle into.

For peeing - I agree with @spywareonya that for convenience a shaved area helps keep things easy when peeing outside (of which I am a definite fan), but I see nothing wrong with having some hair and then either enjoying the moist feeling or wiping.

• Agree 4
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam on both sides if the fence lol. I like a shaved pussy for licking but like looking at a trimmed pussy. I love to cum on a hair pussy lol

My wife keeps her pussy shaved most of the time. She will let it grow out on occasion 

WOW, just WOW

She is hot as a star

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I prefer a shaved vulva, with or without some hair on the mons, above it, for general appearance.

I prefer a shaved vulva for watching pee, and for licking, because I love to see all of the details of how the pee comes out, and what parts get wet, and have residual dribbles. Again, some hair on the mons, above the vulva, is perfectly good.

• Agree 2