Incredible fun (ps, if your the girl from omegal, shoot me a pm lol)

[Cross posted from omorashi.org]

So , it all started on Saturday. I was bored and jumped on omegal. I found someone who shared my interest in pee and we decided to play some holding games lol. First it was my turn. I was sitting naked on the carpet (don't know why but that always feels good) to make the stakes higher. Eventually she said "alright time to let go" and oh I did.. I stretched my legs out to the side and let out a euphoric stream, flooding the carpet. It felt amazing. Then we had a competition. If I lost, I sent a pic of my wet boxers, and if she lost she'd send nudes. We both leaked all over the place but eventually decided to call it a tie. She counted us down and we both peed where we were. Her in her bed, and me on my office chair.. We both talked about how amazing it felt, and how neither of us had had that kinda fun in a long time. She eventually said she had to go to bed, but wanted to talk the next day. I tried, and tried to find her but to no avail. So, if you're reading this, and your her, I'd love to do that again sometime c;

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...