Would you rather....

A new question game you give 2 options both equally bad haha this is a game we have in my country it's fun af i will start

Would you rather have your arms eaten up by a bear  or your legs cut of by a rusty chainsaw 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You're not joking about being equally bad......

However, I'd rather have arms than legs so I'll take the chainsaw.   Having said that, both options would probably lead to dying unless someone could stop the blood loss, so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

You're not joking about being equally bad......

However, I'd rather have arms than legs so I'll take the chainsaw.   Having said that, both options would probably lead to dying unless someone could stop the blood loss, so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

Haha well that's the point of the game both options should be as fucked up as possible i would pick the same option tho do you wanna ask something now?☺

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Haha well that's the point of the game both options should be as fucked up as possible i would pick the same option tho do you wanna ask something now?☺

There was a similar game once in the forum, but it was more focused on being ridiculous like "Would you prefer to be farted by a giantess or forced to eat a food that will make you fart for a Whole day"

Your ones is more scary HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 2
44 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

There was a similar game once in the forum, but it was more focused on being ridiculous like "Would you prefer to be farted by a giantess or forced to eat a food that will make you fart for a Whole day"

Your ones is more scary HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes but i never heard you complain just because  something is scary😂

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, peeingone said:

I wouldn't mind if a giantess farted on Me if She was hot and had a huge ass haha. This would be interesting. I would rather lose My legs but in either case You will likely die. I have one would You rather freeze to death or burn to death? 

I would burn  you die from burning in mabye 1min freezing takes hours and in some casea days but it's less painfull 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Agree 2
9 hours ago, lovestoseepee said:

Would you rather have sex with a family member or eat your own vomit?

Not sure for me if I am honest.

Oh I'm sure, I have a beautiful first cousin who I'd have sex with in a heartbeat 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love this topic!  My late son asked me these all the time.  LOL!  He was so funny.  I can only remember this one...

Would you prefer that your only son was a crossdresser...or...that your only daughter was a total slut?

I replied, "With my luck, I'd get both!"  🤣

LMAO!  When he asked me this, he was about 21.  I could not stop laughing!  Where did he come up with this stuff?  I have no idea.  He was so funny.  I miss him.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

I love this topic!  My late son asked me these all the time.  LOL!  He was so funny.  I can only remember this one...

Would you prefer that your only son was a crossdresser...or...that your only daughter was a total slut?

I replied, "With my luck, I'd get both!"  🤣

LMAO!  When he asked me this, he was about 21.  I could not stop laughing!  Where did he come up with this stuff?  I have no idea.  He was so funny.  I miss him.

I bet you do. Again sorry for your loss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Would you rather take a dump on stage with an audience of thousands, or risk arrest masturbating in a public supermarket?

I would choose arrest at least i wont become a non willing yt star then and im quick so i have a chanse of out running them😂

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, peeingone said:

Hey sorry about asking You some private uncomfortable questions after You messaged Me don't want any misunderstandings. I should have thought more carefully I am so sorry. My intentions are always good but at times I end up making mistakes when I don't think too much. Most of the times I think sometimes I don't. In the future I won't make such mistakes again. I hope You and Your Son had a lot of good times with each other when He was still alive. And once again very sorry about Your loss. 

It's fine.  Don't worry about it.  Forget it. 🙂

On 5/21/2019 at 7:00 PM, steve25805 said:

Would you rather take a dump on stage with an audience of thousands, or risk arrest masturbating in a public supermarket?

I've been masturbating since I was young, too young. I've learned how to do it without anyone l knowing, hands free and everything! So I'll take that one lol.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1