Who Can Pee Longer and hold it longer ?

Which one can pee longer and holder longer a female or male ? What is the longest pee you ever heard of female and what is longest pee you ever heard from a male ?

Post your stories and comments below . If you have any videos showing long pees or stories post links below.

• Like 2

It depends on your body type and age but in generall men are bigger bigger bodies=bigger evetything including bladder so i would say a man can hold it longer in general but really it's from person to person and how trained your bladder is

• Like 2

That true and good point you bring up here. I just wanted to hear what people say. I train my bladder to hold more though the years but sometimes I dont have choice to hold it in.

• Like 1

Ya I would say most men can hold it in longer and bigger bladders. I seen some women hold it in long too. I love seeing and hearing women pee for a long time.

Women do have strong streams. I like the sound of a women pee.

• Like 1

From experience I would say that most men would be able to hold on much longer than women.

Especially women going through the menopause or have recently become a mother.

I am guessing bladder size is down to the size of the person and in general men are bigger.

Also us women have a few extra bits and pieces in and around that area which probably means less bladder space.

Edited by Jayne78
  • Like 1

From experience I do hold on to my pee for 8 to 12 hours on occasions and when I get home or to a place where I can pee I let go quite a long one. My wife goes to pee whenever she see the toilet, so often that sometimes I think something is not right with her.

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Super Mario said:

From experience I do hold on to my pee for 8 to 12 hours on occasions and when I get home or to a place where I can pee I let go quite a long one. My wife goes to pee whenever she see the toilet, so often that sometimes I think something is not right with her.

Firstly wow 12 hours I struggle with 12 minutes.

Also peeingone is correct your wife may have minor urge incontinence if she has to dash. That and stress incontinence are pretty common especially if she is a mum.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, Super Mario said:

You can hold it for a long time 8-12 hours long. I bet you do take some long pee when you get home. How long two minutes long ? 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

From experience I would say that most men would be able to hold on much longer than women.

Especially women going through the menopause or have recently become a mother.

I am guessing bladder size is down to the size of the person and in general men are bigger.

Also us women have a few extra bits and pieces in and around that area which probably means less bladder space.

Thanks for you respond here. You bring up some good points that I didnt think of. 

• Like 1
On 5/22/2019 at 12:11 AM, peeingone said:

She might suffer from urgency problem. Does She constantly run to the bathroom for a pee? Has She been pregnant before? 

Yes she was pregnant four times.

During the night she wakes up to go for a pee whereas  I never do and in the morning sometimes she wet her pantries while dashing to the WC. During the day she do not seem to dash to the toilet but she can pee three times in an hour especially if we are going out.

• Hot 1
21 hours ago, pee01 said:

You can hold it for a long time 8-12 hours long. I bet you do take some long pee when you get home. How long two minutes long ? 

I have never counted the time but longer than usual sure. Mind you this does not happen an a daily basis.

You have a big bladder like me and can take long pees. Most people can't hold it that long and pee that long. I would to see and hear wife dash to toilet take a long pee pee.

• Like 1
On 5/20/2019 at 5:57 AM, pee01 said:

Which one can pee longer and holder longer a female or male ? What is the longest pee you ever heard of female and what is longest pee you ever heard from a male ?

Post your stories and comments below . If you have any videos showing long pees or stories post links below.

I don't know if you wanted more science or more like videos and such but I thought I would offer the science😂 This is a generalization so there are exceptions but this is for most of the population. 

Men usually can hold their pee substantially longer than women. Bladders are proportionate to body size so men have an advantage there but also some of men's organs are stored outside the body so there is more room for a body but in women the uterus is inside the body and takes up a significant area making it harder to fit a bladder into the lower abdomen. The other advantage men have is urethral length. Men have more and stronger sphincter muscles to hold pee in meaning they can hold pee in for longer periods and up to higher pressures. This also means they have an easier time stopping the flow. It also means that for women, the time between you feeling like you should pee and wetting yourself is shorter than a man even if you both have the exact same bladder size. There are ways to try and exercise the bladder but men definitely get a large increase in holding capacity. This also does play out in society, you often do see women having an accident then a man because they can't hold as much and once the start to feel the need to go they have less time to go to the toilet than a man does. Me for example. I have every dissadvantage possible, a small bladder and weak muscles. Go me😂😂

I hope this helped!

Sincerely,

Raven

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thanks for this information Riley. Women always pee faster then men do and pressure faster than men do.  Most women pee long one would be a minute long or a little longer. Some men can pee two minutes or longer. I always like to hear long pees from both and see both desperation. When I am out somewhere always women going more than the men and now I understand why.

On 5/23/2019 at 3:42 PM, peeingone said:

Wow Her bladder is very bad! Does She let out a lot of pee or just small amounts? And how old is Your wife? Four pregnancies can take a toll on the bladder. 

Wife is 59 yo.

I would say she lets out small amounts of pee but very frequent