Favorite War Movie

On 5/26/2019 at 4:52 PM, peeingone said:

How about Snakes On A Plane? I know it is not a war movie unless You consider fighting Snakes on a plane a type of war. But that movie is awesome it is so entertaining You can watch it over and over again without getting bored ever. And here some people have talked about other genre in films so I thought it would be okay for me to do the same. 

Snakes On A Plane?  That movie is crap!  The worst film ever made.  And it's not a war movie.  Jeez!

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Agree 1
  • 1 year later...

Last week I saw what I like to consider the best and scariest war movie noone's ever seen or even heard of.

It's called Come and See. It's a russian WW2 movie from 1985 and it is basically about a 13 year old kid who joins a group of partisans.

It's a rather unconventional movie since it doesn't really have a clear storyline and you just follow this kid who keeps bumping into tragedies.

The movie feels incredibly realistic and raw and honestly it makes all of the other hollywood war films look like innocent family flicks.

So guys, if you like this genere you should definetly check this movie out.

• Thanks 1